02 | One Direction

"So boys, you've gotten into another little spat with the Red Panic boys." Elena, the interviewer spoke. She'd been going on about absolute rubbish for minutes now. The boys were there to promote their upcoming album, but here she was, asking about twitter spats. "What is going on there? You all seem pretty cold towards each other."

Liam answered, seeing as he was the one who'd been the main face of the small argument the day before. "It's all a joke, really. Tomlinson made a comment about one of our track names, and I replied. There's no 'bad blood' or anything like that."

"I think, on both parts, that it's really just sarcastic quips." Oliver piped up, "We don't hate them, like everybody thinks. We're just not necessarily best friends."

Elena nodded her head, obviously disappointed by the answer. "Both of your fans go a little crazy over it. Your feuds make headlines."

"I mean, that's why we do it, kind of. The fans' reactions are hilarious, taking sides, trying to defend us against the 'enemy side'." Niall chuckled. Liam and Charlie nodded.

"Well, since that's covered, I think we should play a little game." Elena changed the topic. It was obvious that she was hoping for something more interesting from the last question, but what she got was the average answer. "Is snog or pass okay?"

Harry nodded his head, "Yeah, sounds fun."

And so, Elena brought out a cup, filled with small slips of paper. "In this cup, are the names of different celebrities. Both men and women, since I play this with everyone I interview." The boys all nodded, waiting for her to start the 'game'. "So, I'll pull out a slip, read the name, and then you all have to say 'snog' or 'pass'. Got it?"

"Yeah." Charlie was impatient. They all were.

"Okay, " Elena pulled out a slip, "Michael Bublé."

The boys all 'oo'ed, looking at each other.

"Who's gonna snog Bublé?" Elena asked.

Niall was the first to answer, "I'd definitely snog Bublé."

"Agreed." Harry grinned. Niall reached over Charlie and Liam, and Harry bumped his fist. Both boys had small smirks on their faces, just like they were trained to do when sharing a 'moment' like this. "I think we'd all snog Bublé, to be honest."

The other three all let out small 'yeah's and 'yep's. Then Elena reached into the cup again, and pulled out another slip. She read it over, letting out a small giggle.

"I like this one. Taylor Swift. Who'd snog Taylor?" she giggled, watching all of our reactions closely, especially Harry's. "Surely at least you, Harry, would snog her."

Harry shuddered, but it wouldn't have been picked up by the camera. He'd been set up with Taylor for a publicity stunt around two years ago. It had made headlines, and he was constantly being connected to her, even though most of his fans suspected that it was only for publicity anyway. "If I'm being totally honest, I'd pass."

The answer seemed to shock Elena, who's eyes were widened. Harry guessed that she'd forgotten about that one little interview two months ago. A lot of people did seem to forget about the fact that Harry had come out as gay, despite it being a massive thing, with every news outlet writing an article about it.

"You'd really pass?" she asked.

Harry nodded, "Yeah. If I was straight, maybe I'd say snog."

The look of realisation spreading across her face was amusing. The boys all burst into laughter, from both Elena's expression, and the bluntness of Harry's statement.

"It makes sense now. Sorry." Elena giggled a little, since all the boys were laughing at her expense. She seemed completely embarrassed. "But what about you boys? Snog or pass?"

Liam answered, and all of the boys agreed with him instantly. "Pass, I think. I feel like if I snogged her, she might write a song about it, and I don't like it when people write songs about me."

Once they'd gone through three more celebrities, being Justin Timberlake, Perrie Edwards and Lady Gaga, Elena announced that the next one would be the last one. The boys all waited in anticipation, having had fun teasing each other for their answers with the last three.

"Oh!" Elena exclaimed after reading the name. None of the boys could see who it was but Oliver leaned forwards, an eager expression on his face. "Best one yet! I can't wait for your answers."

"Who is it?" Charlie asked.

Elena grinned, putting the slip back into the cup, "Our sassy lead singer from Red Panic, Louis Tomlinson!"

The room went silent, and they all looked at each other. Niall was the first one to break the silence, bursting into laughter, which caused everyone to laugh with him. This was an interesting finish to the game. Elena was obviously expecting all of them to say 'pass', and so was the whole world, really.

"Pass." Liam snorted out, breathing heavily from the never ending laughter. "Pass. Pass. Pass. I don't think I could ever say 'snog' for him."

Oliver seemed to agree, slapping a hand onto Liam's shoulder, nodding his head through his laughter. "Yeah, pass on that one."

"Pass." Charlie choked out.

Niall stopped laughing just long enough to answer, "I'm gonna have to pass."

Harry was the only one who wasn't laughing like a maniac, it seemed. He was just chuckling at the boys' antics, a faint blush on his cheeks. He didn't exactly want to answer, because then he just knew that he'd be made fun of because of it. But he also didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings by lying.

"And what about you, Harry?" Elena asked, also giggling with the boys.

Harry blushed a slightly deeper red, "Um, I'm not gonna lie. Honestly? I'd snog."

The laughter ceased, and everyone looked at him with wide eyes, even Elena, who wasn't expecting his answer, obviously.

"I mean, he's fit. And he can sing, and play the guitar. I'd snog him."

Elena was the first to recover, "So, you'd snog Louis Tomlinson, if given the chance? Why do I not believe you?"

Harry shrugged. Liam was staring at him with wide eyes, while Niall's jaw was on the floor. Charlie and Oliver were just staring at him like he's grown a second head. 

"You don't have to believe me. But Tomlinson's fit, you can't deny that. He just looks nice. And sounds nice, and seems like a nice person, and yeah, I say snog."

Liam was the next to recover.

"What?"

That brought the other guys back to earth, though they all still stared at him like he was mad.

Elena continued, 

"Sounds like you've got a bit of a crush, Harry."