Chapter 13- The truth?

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.
____________________________________________________________________________
Previously on The Best Mistake

Dani🎵: What is this big occasion?

Kk👑: nothing much.

Faity😈: don't worry about it.

□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●

Zach's POV

Groupchat with the boys and their manager(Bob)

Zach: hey I don't wanna do this.

Jonah: yeah, Me either.

Bob: Don't tell me that you guys are actually starting to care for them. Zach, you have a girlfriend.

Zach: Yeah that you set me up with yesterday for publicity. Even though, you already knew I liked Tiffany.

Daniel: Yeah he is right.

Jack: This is messed up.

Bob: Well maybe I can make you guys feel better. Jack, you have a girlfriend now, her name is gabbiegonzalez on Instagram. Make the relationship look real.

Jack: what?!?! No i like someone else.

Bob: Well I am sorry that it's not up to you. And Jonah, you got a new girlfriend too. Same rules apply. Her name is tatedoll on instagram.

Jonah: I am 20 years old, I don't think that is fair.

Bob: Life isn't fair. And Daniel, your girlfriend, her name is bryanasalaz on Instagram.

Daniel: What! I am the least likely to get a famous girlfriend. I don't want a famous girlfriend.

Bob: Oops

Corbyn: I already have a girlfriend and you better not bring her into this.

Bob: I won't. Once she hangs out the other girls every now and again.

Corbyn: Fine.

Jonah's POV

This LITERALLY sucks. If Tiffany comes to the show, I know Bob will do something and mess it up. I can't cancel on her, this means the world to her and plus I really want to meet them.

On Instagram the next morning