Chapter 8

"What are you doing?" I asked him as he sauntered over to me.

"You know, Jordan, I've always found it strange that you aren't attracted to me. Most people are." He smirked.

I was getting really scared now. He was scaring me. I swallowed my fear now and stared at him.

"It's because you're a dickhead"

He chuckled, a sound I was really beginning to hate. I backed up and he cornered me. My eyes were darting for a way out and he must've seen that because he grabbed hold of my wrists and held them behind me. Really tightly.

I struggled. "Stop!"

He chuckled again. "I've wanted to do this forever, Jordan," he said, he took a strand of my hair and swept it behind my ear. He shoved his lips on mine and started to kiss me hard. I screamed trying to push him off of me. I broke away from the kiss and screamed.

He held my face to kiss me again but I turned my head. He grabbed my chin and forced it toward him. Tears gathered in my eyes. He pushed me on the bed and jumped on me. I cried out because of the weight. He slapped my cheek, hard. His eyes were burning into mine.

"You will not turn away from me, Understand?"

I shook in terror but I mustered up the courage to glare at him. "No"

His face contorted in rage and he punched me in my face. I screamed. He struggled to tear off my shirt. I resisted and that ended up with another punch, to the stomach this time. I grunted and let go of my shirt and he tugged it up and took it off. When he saw my torso bare, his eyes lit up like the fourth of July. I began to get really scared. I attempted to push him off but he stayed put. He pulled down his pants and his boxers. I really screamed now. He leaned over me and when he came into sight again he had a handkerchief. He stuffed it into my mouth. I closed my eyes and started praying, something I haven't done for a very long time.

Dear Lord, Please let Sandra come home early. Plea- My prayer was cut off when he forced his way into me. Tears ran out of my eyes. It hurt like hell. I sobbed loudly. When he tried to pull down my bra straps I used my left hand which had somehow gotten free and thumped him on his chest. He punched me in my side, and then produced something from behind him which he hit me on the head with. I thumped harder and he punched again this time breaking my nose. Blood gushed from it. I groaned.

He groped me through my bra and squeezed so hard, I let out a muffled scream. He had a triumphant look on his face. I wanted to knock it off. His eyes lit up and he moaned. A few seconds later he grunted loudly and I suddenly felt very moist- and disgusting. He shoved off me and before I could get up he dragged me onto the ground and kicked me in my side. I groaned and rolled over in pain. He kicked me again, this time a little lower where I had had a previous bruise from cheerleading.

He leaned down and dragged me up by my hair to look at him. He sneered at me.

"Don't act like you didn't want it Jordan. You may act like a good girl but underneath it all you're just a whore. Oh, yeah. . . . If you tell anyone and I mean anyone, you will be dead just like the bitch of a friend, Brooke," He dropped me and walked out of the room.

Sobbing I pulled myself onto my bed and collapsed in the bloodstained sheets. Did he just say I'll be dead like Brooke? How the hell does he know that? Could he be her killer? I managed to get up and I felt soreness in my lower area. I sobbed while I changed my sheets, cringing at the sight of my blood. Shit, I stumbled to the bathroom and checked my face. I saw my nose, bloody and bruised. I cried and went into my room to check the clock. 7:45. Well, Sandra will be home in a few. I can't tell anyone. . . You have to keep it a secret. Jordan Many people live with trauma issues like this and so can you. Suck it up and act like nothing happened. I went into my bathroom and took a much needed shower. I feel like I have been swimming in garbage. I crept to my bed and laid there, crying myself to sleep.

I woke up feeling horrible. My nose felt like it had been ripped off of my face and my lower area felt like someone was constantly stabbing me. I stayed there for at-least five minutes and cried. I heard someone outside of my door. Maybe,it's Brian. . . I should grab something and knock the hell out of him. I sobbed and eventually stopped myself from crying.

"Sweetie, it's Sandra. . . open up the door," Cassandra sang .

"Uhmmm. . . . Hold on." I managed to choke out.I got up from the bed slowly and ran to my mirror to apply concealer on my puffy eyes. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Jordan. . . What happened to your nose," She asked.

"Well, at cheer. . . . I uhmmm, fell on my face wh-while being tossed. I'm fine. . . they put ice on it, it just still hurts," I confessed trying my hardest to cover up the truth.

"Honey, it looks broken. . . I'm going to take you to the Emergency Room," She worriedly replied.

"PHILLIP, GET THE CAR," She screamed towards the door.

She grabbed my hand and lead me downstairs to the car. We got in the car and I was asked a million questions. I stuck to my story surprisingly. The pain between my legs worsened but I had to ignore it. We finally got to the hospital and I was asked a million questions, again. I sighed as they took me to the back.

"Miss Summers, I'm very surprised you can breathe easily. . . You have a broken nose,sweetheart" the doctor said.

"Don't you dare call me sweetheart. . . If you call me sweetheart again, I will stuff your balls into your mouth," I replied with anger. I don't know why but in my mind,I was face to face with Brian,calling me sweetheart.

"I'm so sorry ma'm. . . As I said before you have a broken nose. We can take you in for emergency surgery,right now. Would you like that," He asked.

"Yeah thats fine," I said trying to calm down.

The doctor asked me to sign some papers while a nurse asked Cassandra to sign some papers also. We finally finished the papers and the nurse asked me to change into a medical robe. I changed into the robe and followed the nurse to the bed.They gave me an anesthetic and before I know it, I was in a room with a slight pain in my nose. I cringed and looked around the room. I saw Cassandra asleep in the corner while Phillip was beside her rubbing her back.

"Hey guys," I replied hoarsely.

"Awww, honey your awake. . . Can you breathe any better?" Phillip whispered trying not to wake Sandra up.

"Yeah," I lied. . . it felt like before to me.

"Thats great. . . We can go home in a couple of hours," He confessed.

"Really? I thought I had to stay in here for a while," I replied completely shocked.

"You only had rhinoplasty surgery. . . They had to fix the splint in your nose," He chuckled.

"Alright," I said while getting up. We eventually got out of the hospital and back into my house. Cassandra made me apply ice to my nose before I went to sleep. I went to sleep thinking about what Brian did to me! I hate that son of a bitch!

I just need a gun and everything would be history. I hate him. . . then it dawned on me, he didn't wear a condom? Oh, shit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I finally finished this chapter. I had to restart almost all of my chapters :(

But PLEASE VOTE,COMMENT (again) and FAN

PLEASEEEEEE!!!

-Momo