"Yes!" Mei cheered, then ran off, dragging the Doctor behind her.

They climbed the waves, then slid down them on their coats which ended up in tatters by the end of it. Though it was worth it for sure. They built snow men, and made snow angels, created an igloo, and admired the snow flakes as they fell. The Doctor had Mei try and manipulate several of them at one time, but doing different things, just to see how far her abilities stretched. She only managed three flakes before a headache came on, so they called it a day.

He had watched Mei through all of it, glad to see her enjoyment wasn't forced in any way. He thought she'd needed a cheerful little break after they had shared their pasts with each other, him also opening up a bit to Rose and Jack, but not like he had with Mei. And Woman Wept had always been a kind of soothing place. He'd come to the planet after the war, and it helped him find his way back to being who he was. He was glad the affect was similar on Mei.

Eventually it started to get dark, and Mei and Rose were both shivering uncontrollably so the Doctor ordered them all back to the Tardis to get warmed up. When Mei got back to her room, the Tardis had already drawn her up a warm bubble bath, with a fluffy towel and dressing gown at the ready. From the scream of excitement along the hall, the brunette guessed her sister had been blessed with the same treatment.

She relaxed for a while, letting the water warm her up, before getting out and wrapping up in the fluffy items. They were warm as well, so she stayed in them as she dried and braided her hair. Rose then chose to appear, in a fluffy pair of pink unicorn pyjamas and a bobble hat which made Mei laugh.

"Oh shove it," the blonde stuck her tongue out, "Come on, Doctor's making hot chocolate and cookies - or the TARDIS is anyway, see you in the kitchen?"

"I'll be right there," Mei agreed, heading to her wardrobe.

The Tardis had pushed out a furry set of jammies to the front for her as well, and she smiled, thanking the machine before putting them on.

Jack, Rose and the Doctor were all in the kitchen when she got there, Jack in some flannel jammie trousers and a t-shirt with a hoodie on top, and the Doctor for once out of his normal clothes in a pair of sweat pants and a long sleeved top

"There you are," The Doctor grinned, pulling out the seat beside him.

"Here i am," she bounced over, pressing a kiss to his lips before she sat down, almost moaning as she took a sip from her cup, "You make great hot chocolate."

"And the TARDIS makes great cookies," Jack grinned, holding up one of the choc-chip biscuits and the Tardis flashed her lights in thanks.

"Ooh!" Mei reached forward, snatching one from the plate, and after a nibble grinned, "Choc-chip AND banana, i wasn't expecting that."

"What?" The Doctor asked defensively, "Bananas are good."

"Of course they are dear," Mei patted his arm.

"So can i ask a question?" Jack wondered, pointing between the Doctor and Mei, "Are you two - what? Boyfriend and Girlfriend? Lovers? Uh, a couple sort of thing?"

The brunette looked up at the Doctor, lost for words. Once again, they had forgotten to talk about that. While they may have talked about more important things, they hadn't really defined their relationship.

"I love Mei," he shrugged, biting into his cookie, "And she loves me. I think that makes us a couple, boyfriend and girlfriend sounds silly, considering i'm over nine hundred. And lovers suggests - well - intimacy."

Mei cooed as the Doctor's cheeks flushed pink, then nodded in agreement, "Yeah, we're a couple, not quite lovers. I like that."

"And you Rosie," Jack turned to the blonde, who looked like a deer caught in headlights, "You're dating this Mickey?"

"Um, i think so," she murmured, "I mean, i don't know. I thought we were still together, but mum was saying he's been seeing another girl so i guess not actually."

"Mum said what?!" Mei exclaimed, slamming her hands on the table, "Oh when i get my hands on him-"

"Mei!" Rose snapped, calming the brunette down slightly, "I left him, and he didn't know when or if i was coming back, if he wants to see someone else then fine. When i see him next i'll give him the chance to talk with me about it. If he tells me about it then it's fine. If he tries to hide it, he's all yours."

Mei nodded, "Fine, i accept those conditions."

The blonde rolled her eyes, honestly her sister could get over protective at times, but she loved it.