wait...WHAT!?!?!?!?!?

Eric and I sat in the room while Four prepared the machines. Four sat me back and pumped the serum into my bloodstream. "remember these aren't real!'' I nodded and closed my eyes.

FEAR LANDSCAPE:

I got out of my chair and looked around the field. I was clearly outside the fence because it was all wide open and the fence was behind me. I looked up at the sky and saw birds start chasing after me. I fled from them and fell down on the ground and looked at a puddle of water. "This isn't real" I mumbled and swam down into the water and just kept swimming.

END OF LANDSCAPE:

I shot up and gasped as I looked around the room and four walked over and took off the wire of my temple and put a hand on my shoulder. ''It's over" I sighed and leaned back in the chair and looked at the ground. I jumped out of the chair and paced the room a few times then stopped and looked at four. ''how did you get away from the birds?" I sighed and walked to the door and leaned against it. ''I just kinda swam into a very small lake and started swimming.'' I sighed and started beating my head against the door. "well we will come back tomorrow and do another run through." we walked out of the room and down the dark blue hallways, approaching the pit we heard everyones distinct chatter and I saw christina run up. "Tris, lets go!!" we ran into the chasm as they fished a body out of it and pulled it up. "Oh my god!!!!!" I shouted then broke down in tears. I walked quickly out of the room and right passed the guys and walked through the dark  hallways and kicked the walls. "hey what happened?" Four asked as they ran up. "leave me alone!!!!" I walked a little quicker but it didn't matter because they caught back up and grabbed my arms. ''im sorry about al!'' I sighed and turned around. "it's my fault he's dead" he shook his head. " no its not because of you. He made his own choice he would be factionless, he was not gonna pass the final." I looked at the ground and sighed. "neither am I...'' he shifted his weight and turned his head. "why do you say that?" "you know why'' he nodded and I continued. ''and as soon as all the others find out they'll kill me..'' I looked at him and he just shook his head. ''I'm not gonna let that happen''  four pulled Eric and into a Testing room and sat down in the chairs, well he did. I was way too nervous to sit down so I walked back and forth while panicking. I looked up as Four walked up. "we're going to practice" I looked at the door and nodded as he pulled out two syringes and handed them to Eric. "okay, I'm going to take you through my fear landscape. Remember handle the situation Like a dauntless person would." I nodded and Laid back on a chair as Eric pumped the serum into my veins, and I laid back.

FOUR'S FEAR LANDSCAPE;

I looked up and we were far up off the ground and crouching on a bridge made of pipes, I guess you could say. We stood up slowly and looked over the edge. "we can just jump." We looked around then looked back at the ground. "that's what divergent would do, dauntless would get to that building over there. We started walking to the other side and hopped into the window. When we got to his next fear, it was a metal box. "Fear of confinement..." the room started shrinking and I looked around. "You know, most boys would enjoy being trapped in close quarters with a girl!" I teased him as he panicked and put his feet on the walls. "not claustrophobic people, Tris!" he panicked and sighed. I looked around and started shoving nails into the bottom of the walls. "Take your time, I'm just enjoying myself in a shrinking box!" I shoved the nails in and the room stopped moving and it opened back up. we walked to his next fear. we walked into a room and saw a girl strapped to a chair. ''who's this?" He laughed a little and looked at me. "Jealous much?'' I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Shes an innocent, I have to kill her but I can never do it unless I look away'' he looked over at me then pulled the trigger. We turned around and we were in abnegation. "why are we in abnegation?" you're last fear is always in the back of your mind. Marcus walked downstairs. "Marcus Eaton had a son, what was his name?'' Marcus kept repeating Tobias as the Marcus' kept multiplying and I put my hand on fours' shoulder. "Tobias i'm just trying to make you better" he raised the belt but I screamed then jumped in front of Marcus. He attacked me and four punched him then everything went black.'

END

I jumped up and looked over at Four as he pulled the adhesive wire off my temple. I jumped down and walked out of the room.

the rumors about Marcus were true!!!!!!!!!?????