My Brothers Possessive Best Friend 21

Comenzar desde el principio

“We aint going anywhere.”

~#~

There was white, white everywhere. And everything smiled sterile and clean. I could hear a reoccurring beeping noise and I knew that I was lying down. I could feel that both of my hands were holding someone else’s.

Opening my eyes I saw Logan in one chair, asleep and holding my hand beside me and Blake in the same position on the other side.

“Morning sleepy head.” Looking at the foot of my bed I saw Ruby, my mom standing there with a smile on her face. “Glad to see you’re finally awake.”

“How long was I out?”

“4 days. The bullet gone lodged into your bone but they got it out and the say you will be able to walk fine and everything but they need to do some other tests to check that everything else is fine.” She walked round and sat on the bed being careful not to nudge Blake. “How you feeling?”

“I’m fine, but what happened?”

“Well, Jackie and my parents are all locked away in a mental hospital. Jackie shot you and me and your dad got shot my one of my mum’s bullets.” My eyes widened.

“What! Are you okay?” She laughed and patted my hand lightly before lifting her top up to show a bandage.

“Fine, she just skimmed up thank the heavens. I’m more pissed that she’s fucked one of my tattoos up.” I laughed and looked at Logan and Blake.

“You know they haven’t left side.”

“Well, you’ve had your family and I’ve had mine.” I smiled.

“And now we can all be one big family.” She smiled back at me. “surfer boy over there included.” I laughed and winced when a sharp pain went to my hip.

“Careful sweetie.” She said, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. “You’re still recovering.”

“You know she’s going to milk this right?” Said a gruff voice that made my knees weak. Logan got out of his chair and placed a kiss right on my lips, not caring that there was an audience.

“Dude, back up off my sister whilst I’m in the room.” He laughed, gave me one last kiss and then sat back in his seat.

“How you feeling?” Blake smiled.

“Good.” He laughed kissed my forehead.

“Good.”

“Chicken noodle soup for the wounded.” Dad came in with 5 bags and he gave on to each of us before unwrapping his own and pulling out the white container.

~

It was night and Logan sat on my bed playing cards with me. Numerous doctors and nurses had been coming in and out of my room doing all sorts of tests all day but no results had came back to me yet.

“Got any 4’s?”

“Go fish.” He looked at me smirking before he reached for a card.

“You know if I found out you’re cheating I’m guna beat your ass.” I winked at him and looked at my cards.

“Got an-.” A knock at the door halted my speech. Dr. Smith stood with a poker face.

“Lacey can I talk to you please?”

“Sure Dr come on in.”

“I’m sorry it’s late but the tests came back about ten minutes and I thought I should tell you.”

“Tell me what?” He looked up at Logan with a silent question. He put his cards down and gave me a quick kiss.

“I’ll give you some privacy.” Logan closed the door behind him and Dr Smith took the seat next to me.

“Lacey all of the tests came back fine but.” He went silent and looked down at the floor.

“But what Dr?” I asked, getting slightly worried.

“I’m sorry to tell you this, But you’re never going to be able to have kids.” My heart fluttered and I felt my eyes well up. Dr Smith placed a hand on my shoulder.

“I am so so sorry Lacey.”

~~~~

one more chapter and this book is finished.