s i x

The boy entered the park and saw his friend was nowhere in sight. He sighed and squinted his eyes in annoyance as he went off and walked over to the sitting area of the park. The boy focused his gaze to his phone and went off to text his so called friend.

"Hey"

"Thank god. I really thought-" As he looked up, he realized the person he was talking to was in fact, not Sungjin.

"I Uh-"

It was the same boy.

"Sungjin said that you wanted to meet up with me?"

Kang Younghyun.

"I Uh..hold on for a second Younghyun." He excused himself and went off and dialed in Sungjin's number immediately. He anxiously waited for the boy to answer and did not hesitate to yell at him when he did.

"Hello-"

"Alright Park Sungjin you have exactly one minute to explain to me what the hell is going on."

"I set you up on a little get together with Younghyun-"

"And why the hell would you do such a thing??!!"

"I mean...I think it's for the best. Plus you need to get out more..."

"I need to get out more? Listen-"

"Nope. You can't leave Younghyun waiting for too long now. You should get back to him." Jae looked back to the sitting area where the breathtaking boy was sitting.

"I'll deal with you later."

"Bye~ Have fun!"

"Yeah I plan on it." Jae hung up, closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Maybe it won't be so bad."

"Yeah..Maybe it won't.." he nodded to himself and turned on his heel and headed back to the boy who was patiently waiting for his arrival. He took a seat and gave Younghyun a shy smile and received a bright smile in return.

"Ah sorry for keeping you waiting. I had to deal with something."

"You mean yell at Sungjin for setting this up?" Heat rushed to the boy's cheeks and this earned a light chuckle from Younghyun.

"It's fine. I didn't know either. If you don't wanna hang out that's fine—"

"No! I mean..We can hang out. It's not like I'm doing anything anyway."

"Cool. It's set. Let's get to know each other. I think I'm gonna like you a lot." Jae's heart began to race from hearing the last part of the boy's sentence. He was going to have to do a lot of work from stopping himself from falling for the boy already.