Chapter 5

Travis's POV:
Zane and I have been making out in his bed for 10 minutes now, and we were already half naked, he had his shirt off and so did I, he started to unbuckle his pants while kissing me and my face turned bright red, this is it, Im going to lose my virginity! Holy shit I never thought Zane would be my first, he was hot don't get me wrong but I never thought he liked me like this! "Are you sure about this?~" he asked me in a deep tone, I drooled and nodded my head fast, this is it, Im about to get fucked! Zane pulled his member out and holy shit thats big!- he pulled my pants off and spread my legs "awww what a cute little dick~" His voice was deeper then normal and it really turned me on, he lined up at my entrance and slowly pushed the tip in "n-ngh!" It hurt a bit since it was my first time, and I think he could tell, he pushed all the way in and didn't move until I got used to it "a-ahhh~" he smiled and started thrusting slowly, god it feels so good! His dick is so big! "God Travvy your so tight!~" he moaned, holy shit his moans are so beautiful!. My heart was racing and All I could feel was his body on mine as he pounded into me, I couldn't help but scream as he hit my climax, I came all over my chest "you came already?~" he said in a low voice, I kept moving on his dick begging for more, but he slowed down just to tease me "Zaanneee!~" I moaned out annoyed, after that he started to pound me again making me scream louder, god this was heaven! My body was getting overstimulated and I couldn't talk anymore, my body froze as he came deep inside me, I came on my chest again and gasped for air "haah~ god that was good~" he pulled out and laid next to me pulling me close, I wasted no time passing out on his chest, I can't remember what happened after that, but I don't think this is the last time this will happen.
————-———————————————
Im so sorry for making you all wait so long! Ive been having some things go on in my life and Ive been really busy with school, Ill try to post more and try and give you guys more storys