Chapter 5

It was Thurday afternoon Emma was in her room and getting ready for her date. She curled her blonde hair and did her make up and put her contacts in. She picked out a dress and ankle boots and texting Bucky. He was a nervous wreck on the way to her dorm he had gotten her a single red rose for her. He got up to her dorm room and knocked on her door and grabbed wristlet and her keys. She answered the door and he said "Wow you look beautiful." 

"Thank you" she said

He hands her the rose and she smiled and said "Thank you" 

"You ready to go?" he said 

"Yeah." she said 

She shut her door and locked the door and they got on the elevator and he took a deep breathe and she wringing her fingers. They got to his car and he opened her car door and let her in and he got in on his side and they pulled into the "Longhorn Steakhouse" restaurant that was in downtown Columbia s. They enjoyed dinner and talked about everything from past relationships and school and what they are majoring in and where they are from. They shared a dessert and he took her back to her dorm and as they stood out side her door and she said "I had a great time Bucky thank you for dinner." 

"You're welcome Emma" he said 

She bit her lip and she was about to go in cause she didn't think Bucky was going to kiss her and he stopped her and said "Emma" 

She turned around and he lifted her chin and kissed her lips and she kissed him back as she placed her hand on his cheek. He pressed her against the wall as they start open mouth kisses and tongues were entangling. He interlaced his fingers with hers. He broke the kiss and said "I hope this means that I'm getting a 2nd date." 

She smiled and said "I was hoping the same thing." 

He smiled and said "Yeah. As long as you don't mind that I have a daughter I really want to try again with you." 

"I don't mind I find her very adorable." she said 

He smiled and said "Good." 

He kissed her again and whispered "Good night Emma." 

"Good night Bucky" she whispered 

She finished unlocking her door and he said "Bye." 

"Bye" she said as she slowly shut the door with a smile 

Bucky smiled all the way home and texted her good night when he got home. She smiled and texted him goodnight back. 

The next morning she woke up and got ready for class put her hair in a messy bun and put her glasses on and a pair of nike joggers and a t shirt and tennis shoes. She grabbed her back pack and keys and wristlet and phone.