12x07 - Rock Never Dies

Start from the beginning

"Hey. You consider switching up your duds there? Bit stiff for this town" Dean tells her.

"She could be an agent or something" Sam tells him.

"Yeah, maybe a third-tier agent"

"At least I don't look like a lumberjack" Cas tells Dean.

"Okay, enough. Guys, where's Crowley?" Sam asks.

"He said he'd meet us here. Frankly, I appreciate the break. It's been weeks, and he's been right there, just talking and talking and talking. It's relentless" Castiel rants.

Crowley approaches Castiel from behind "Don't listen to her" Crowley sighs, "Feathers and I are all but inseparable now"

"You find anything?" Sam asks him.

"Yes. Vince Vincente is riding with the devil"

"Okay, so what now?" Castiel asks.

Crowley shows a keycard for Vince's room "I suggest we go check out his room. Vince is scheduled to be in the studio all day, so we're covered"

"How'd you get the card?" Dean asks him.

"This is LA. I know a lot of people"

**********

They enter Vince's room "Well, looks like there was some kind of a fight" Castiel says.

"Mm. Yeah. Some kind" Dean comments.

"Look at this. Rock star biographies. Like, all of them, from Aerosmith to ZZ Top. It's like he's studying how to become famous" Sam says.

"Well, so what, Lucifer's a dork?" Dean asks.

"That's good to know"

"Look at this – "The seeds of a ride dragon fruit drizzled with exactly 1 ounce of Acacia honey, prepared in a ceramic bowl – no plastic" What is this spell?" Castiel asks reading it.

"It's breakfast. It's Vince's rider. I've seen worse" Crowley tells her.

"I don't get it. lucifer could be taking over heaven and hell right now, and instead, he's trying to act out some rock god fantasy?" Sam asks.

"Yeah. Who wouldn't?" Dean asks, striking the strings on the guitar.

 Who wouldn't?" Dean asks, striking the strings on the guitar

"I found something" Castiel says.

"What is that?" Sam asks her.

"It appears to be a human tooth pulled out by the root"

**********

Hospital

"Mrs. Greenfield has lost a lot of blood and there'll be no fixing those scars, but she's stable" the doctor tells them.

"And she cut herself?" Castiel asks.

"She carved his name into her chest. "Vince Vincente" Didn't skip a letter. And she cut deep"