Chapter 9

READ BOTTOM WHEN DONE!

After the date night that went terrifically, Shōta and Hizashi's schedules were full. They were planning the wedding and still had work to do, so there plates were full.

But at the time they were trying to figure out what they were going to do about Akemi's school. It was a good school but it was to far away from there work and they didn't like how they got home after him. So they sat at the dining room table trying to get this mess sorted out.

"There is a school close to the U.A. But it starts earlier and ends earlier than his school now and on Tuesdays and Thursdays are these half days." Hizashi said looking up from his computer. "He could come to work with us in the afternoon. I bet our students will get a kick out of it." Shōta said sarcastically, while grading papers. "That's actually a good idea, but let's ask him before we make any decisions." Hizashi said before calling Akemi into the room.

Akemi came into the dining room with a doll in his hands that he was probably playing with beforehand. "Hey sweetie," Shōta said while the younger climbed on to the chair in between the two parents. "H-hi," Akemi squeaked, setting the doll on the table gently as he pulled himself onto the tall chairs. As he situated himself one of there cats jumped on his lap, cuddling close as it was slowly pet.

"So Honey, we were wondering if you would be okay changing schools?" Hizashi said, getting up to grab a plate of snap peas as small snack before their dinner. "W-why, is s-something wrong?" Akemi asked wearily. "No no sweetie, we just wanted to have you closer to our work and we thought it would be a nice change." Shōta took over, starting to ramble a bit. "O-oh, can Frosch come too?" The younger asked gesturing to the stuffed cat plush that was always near. "Of course," Hizashi said putting the plate on the table. "Then I-i guess it would be okay to-to change school," Akemi said munching on the peas that were just set down. "Great we'll get you enrolled,"

I know this is cliche' but
Time Skip

It had been a week after Akemi started his new school and Shōta and Hizashi had finally agreed that they were going to let their students meet him.

It was Thursday so it was a half day for Akemi and right now he was sitting patently to be picked up. He stood up as he saw Toshinori walking down the street. "T-toshinori!" Akemi excitingly squeaked as they walked to each other. "Hello young one," He said patting the younger's head. "Ready to meet the students of the U.A.?" Toshinori said with a smile on his face. "Yeah," Akemi said as they walked hand in hand.

They had walked till they were at the entrance of the school causing Toshinori to turn to the younger giving him a small card that was attached to a rainbow lanyard. "Now remember, you always have to have your U.A. ID on you to enter the school." He said getting a hum in response from the younger.

When they entered it was pretty quiet only the occasional chatter of students on jobs. As they walked threw the halls, Akemi studying his surroundings carefully as they slowed to a stop. Toshinori turned to his All Might form before he gave a firm knock and opened the giant door.

As they walked in there were squeals of excitement from a couple students. Akemi squeezed Toshinori's hand as his nerves kicked in. Shōta had noticed and greeted the two as he got onto a knee to speak with Akemi face to face. "Would you like to introduce yourself?" He asked. To the question Akemi squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head 'no.'

Shōta nodded and picked Akemi up, holding him in one are as All Might left. "Okay, as I mentioned before we are welcoming a guest. This is Akemi, he will be joining us on Thursday's and he will be in PresentMic's on Tuesday's. He's just here to chill so don't bother him to much." Shōta finished, setting Akemi down on his desk.

A couple of students got up after being dismissed. "He's so cute!" Mina squealed as she played with his hair. As a couple of girls started a conversation Akemi slipped past the and got off the desk. He grabbed his cat plush from his bag before wandering the classroom.

He had wandered through the rows of desks, stopping at Koji's desk. He stood on his tippy toes peeking over the edge of the desk. 'Do you want to see?' Koji signed with his hands, getting a nod in response.

Koji picked Akemi up, bringing him to his lap to show him a doodle he was working on. It was of Shōta with Hizashi, with a little heart around it. Akemi giggled signing a 'good job.' Which caught the attention of Iida and Shōto.

"Are you using Sign Language?"  Iida asked getting up. "Have you two met before, you seem close?" Shōto asked getting up as well.  "Oh, it's just I babysit him time to time," Koji rambled. "Oh well, I'm Tenya Iida nice to meet you." Iida said holding his hand out to the younger. Akemi took the hand shaking it lightly while squeaking out a 'hi,'

After awhile Akemi took off his hoodie shaking his wings out a bit, causing a green haired boy to bound over, notebook in hand. "Hey Akemi-kun may I ask about you quirk?" "Uh, sure," Akemi squeaked, hugging his cat plushie. "Can you use them for flight and are they heavy?" Izuku asked scribbling in his notebook. "Um well, my whole body is meant for flying. Like how my bones are hollow and light and I have a fast metabolism, but they are kind of heavy and they need to be groomed a lot." Akemi mumbled as Izuku scribbled down notes. "Did one or both of your parents have the quirk?" Izuku mumbled.

Akemi looked down, squeezing the plushie in his arms. "Um, actually they were both quirkless." "Oh that makes you pretty unique," Izuku said with a smile, making Akemi smile too.

To be continued

Hello again Guys, Gals and Non-Binary pals. I am announcing that next chapter will have a small Q/A at the end for the tenth chapter. Ask any question for any character, go ahead I will answer all question. So ask away! Anyways don't forget to check out the Instagram and Tumblr where I post art and stuff yeah. Have a great day.

I:@akemi_yamada1

T:@akemi_yamada