。15

i got dressed and wore a light beige shirt and a black skirt. i made my hair wavy and it went down. my dark brown bangs covered my forehead. i put on some converse and walked out of my house, locking my door behind me.

i walked to the cafe. it was nearby so i didn't leave early. when i could see the cafe, i saw someone sitting on the bench. i walked closer and realised it was taehyung! he had a beige shirt on and black ripped jeans.

when i arrived he looked at me and he smiled cheerfully. he looked like as if he had seen an angel. i ran to him and hugged him tightly. my head was buried into his chest since we had a height difference.

"taehyung! i can't believe it's you!" i smiled in the hug.

taehyung chuckled "who else would it be paboya!".

i giggled and we both let go.

"yunhee-ah, lets go inside?" taehyung asked.

"okay!" i smiled.

we walked inside and sat down on a table near a window. a waiter came up to us. we ordered our dessert and then both talked with eachother.

"so did you expect it to be me" smiled taehyung.

"hmm not really" i said "i thought kth was just random letters and not your initials ahah".

taehyung giggled "i'm glad you came".

"how could i not have come?!" i smiled happily "you're so sweet to me and you're my best friend! and you turned out to be my secret admirer! of course i would come pabo".

he giggled as i did too. as we laughed our food came. i had a chocolate cake and he had some chocolate ice cream.

i took a bite of it "wahh it's really good!".

he smiled "this ice cream is really good too, do you think the cake is new?".

"maybe, i haven't seen it before" i said.

the rest of the day we continued joking around and laughing with each other as we usually did. he'd occasionally compliment me and say things that are loving that make me smile. by time time we finished eating, it was already 5:30.

"yunhee-ah don't worry, i'll handle the bill" said taehyung.

"are you sure? we usually split it" i said.

"yes but today's my treat" smiled taehyung.

"thank you" i smiled.

"don't worry about it" said taehyung. he paid.

"now lets go somewhere else" smiled taehyung.

"okay" i smiled.

we both walked out of the cafe and started walking down the street. we both held eachothers hand.

"tae-ah where are we going?" i smiled curiously.

"it's a surprise!" taehyung smiled.

"taehyungggg you know i can't be patient" i pouted.

"i know, that's why it's a surprise" he giggled.

soon we reached the place he took me. it was a nice area with a few shops in stalls nearby. there was a fence and if you looked down you could see the sea. the area had roses and the stone platform had lights inside of it so the path lit up as well as the street. there were a few people around.

we both walked around the area and enjoyed a lot. taehyung was really charming and he was really nice!

"yunhee close your eyes" smiled taehyung.

"huh? why?" i asked.

"it's another surprise" smiled taehyung.

i giggled "okay". i closed my eyes, the last thing i saw was taehyung's smiling face before darkness.

i heard some ruffling. i was confused but continued to close my eyes. after about two minutes, i heard him say "open your eyes!".

i opened my eyes and taehyung stood smiling. he had a bouquet of roses in his hands.

"yunhee-ah, i really like you" taehyung said "i like you a lot! i sent you letters every day because i wanted you to know how special you are to me. i really love you yunhee, be mine?".

i was so surprised that i immediately hugged him and he hugged me back. "of course!" i smiled as we pulled apart. he gave me the bouquet of roses.

"i love you yunhee!" he smiled.

"i love you too" i smiled back.