Chapter 1:The World of Shingeki no Kyojin

Birds were heard chirping all around the forest.

It was suppose to be a peaceful day in the forest,but...

Thud,thud,thud.

...With the titans lurking around,that was impossible.

Thud,thud,thud.

Heavy footsteps echoed around the forest;it seemed like they were chasing something.

A group of seven people jumped up to reach the tree branches,before turning to look at what was chasing them.

The leader of them leaned on a chair(that Levi had prepared)and turned his head to look at the giant,humanoid creatures.

"....So those are 'titans',huh." Xanxus said,looking down the tree as he watched the titans gather around them.

"Voi,these titans look stupid!" Squalo snickered.

"Ushishishi~!To think that humans of this time had trouble killing these creatures~!Lowly peasants should just stay in their place;they should let the Prince do it instead." Bel laughed.

"Bel-sempai,you're not a prince.You're a 'Fake Prince';plus if you said that they should let you do it,then why don't you?" Fran monotonously commented.

Thunk!

"Nandato?(What did you just say?)" Bel smirked darkly,twirling his knife.

"Itte....that hurts,Bel-sempai." Fran complained.

"Urusei,Froggy."

"Ara~Bel-kun stop trying to maim his head." Lussuria scolded.

"Hn.These creatures are weak." Levi commented.

"Coming from you,isn't that a bit ironic?" Mammon scoffed.

"Oooh,savage~!" Bel snickered.

"You just got roasted; apply ice to the burnt area." Fran said in a monotone.

"Nandato?!" Levi glared at him.

The teen ignored him by turning his attention to the titans and observing them.

"Voi,this is not the fucking time to be arguing!We need to get rid of this damn titans and gather some more shitty information!" Squalo glared at them.

"Why don't you take them down first then,Sharkie?" Bel retorted,huffing to the side.

Squalo turned his deadly glare at him.

"Nandato?!Teme....!" He growled.

Mammon sighed,taking out his own copy of the file.

"Mu,stop fighting already...according to the anime and manga that the Decimo has forced us to look into,this 'titans' were former people before and their weakness would be the nape or back of the neck." He informed out loud.

The man sighed.

"...You should have read it properly,you idiots."

Squalo hummed to himself,ignoring the insult,while the others neither cared for what the senior illusionist said.

"Oi,oi.Don't you think that it's a bit unbelievable that --" He started to say but was interrupted.

"--These stupid trash were the so called shitty humans before?" Xanxus scoffed in disbelief.

"VOI!Don't fucking interrupt me,you stupid boss!"

The ravenet ignored him,choosing to look at the titans and then to smirk.