Cuatro** A Snowman's Tale

Laya's POV

"Please Layla, please!" Alex whined clinging onto my arm. "Fine bruto if it will get you to shut up," I said yanking my arm from him. "I love you," Alex said cheekily. "Yeah yeah, but I'm gonna laugh when she says no," I said as we got up off the bed. "I know," He said giving me a goofy grin. "What are we gonna do anyway?" I asked. "I don't know" Alex whined. I laughed as we walked into the living room where Elena, Lydia, and Lupe were on the dining room table making weird faces. Alex and I both stayed silent as we looked at each of them. "Am I in trouble?" Alex asked. "No we're...we're just thinking," Lupita said as both Elena and Lydia put their hands to their mouths like Penelope was doing. "Well when you're done thinking, can I have a $100?" Alex asked making all the girls look at him.

I gasped at the light of Lupita having shaved off her mustache earning a look from all three women to shut up before Alex finds out. "What!?" Lydia and Lupe asked. "I don't know Nena and I need money for tonight because our friends and I are going bowling, or miniature golfing, or to the arcade, I don't know just give us $100," Alex said. "Ah, Alex needs money, Finn said he'd pay for me since he basically forcing me to go" I corrected still looking at the fact that Lupe shaved her mustache. Lupe stood up walking over to Alex I quickly crouched down Lydia and Elena leaning towards me. "Is she-" "Yep, date, tonight," Both women said. I grinned as I stood back up seeing Alex notice something different about Lupe making her cover he mouth once more.

"Stupid Finn keeps changing his mind. First, he invites Joaquin. Then he has to invite Jade because he invited Joaquin, then she wants to bring Juju and Casey and Maddie!" Alex called out as he grabbed his laptop heading back to his room. "I don't know any of these people we need to talk more!" Lupe called out, "You know me and Finn, and Levin," I said. "Yeah but I only like you and barely know Levin," She said. "Anywho, good luck on your date Lupe," I said before heading to Alex's room. "So when do you want to get ready?" I asked. "I don't know, later," Alex said shrugging as he sat back on his bed patting the spot next to him. I jumped into the spot resting my head on Alex's shoulder as he pulled up youtube. "Youtuber," He asked. "Dang Matt Smith," I said grinning. He chuckled pulling up the YouTuber as requested. "I swear I'm gonna buy you his merch," Alex said. "If you do you also have to buy me Lilly Singh, Brent Rivera, and Eva Gutowski," I said. "I'm okay with that," He said shrugging. "Coming from the boy who can't even pay for tonight," I said making him laugh.

Around 3 o'clock I headed back to my place to get dressed for tonight. "Julio!" I called out walking into the apartment. "He's out with his friends princessa what do you need?" Papi asked walking out of the kitchen, "Oh Papi, um, I was just gonna ask him for some money since a couple of friends and I are hanging out" I said awkwardly. "Who are you hanging out with?" Papi asked grabbing his wallet. "Uh Finn, Jonas, Joaquin, Alex, Jade, Casey, Maddie, Levin, Abbie, Leila, Quinn, Matthew, and Brayden," I said. "Okay, here this should be enough" Papi said handing me two twenties and a ten. "Oh Papi that's too much, Finn said he would pay for me since he practically begged me to go," I said hanging back the two twenties. "Don't be silly sweetheart, buy yourself something just have fun," Papi said handing them back before ruffling my hair and leaving to his room. I stood in the middle of the living room a bit surprised at what just happened.

I walked into my room getting changed. I put my hair up in a ponytail and grabbed my cross double ring. "Gracias Papi, te amo bye!" I called out. "Adios princessa have fun!" Papi called out from his room where I saw him watching the walking dead. I walked out the apartment bumping into Alex. "Woah" He said. "What?" I asked. "Uh, um, nothing, let's go," He said grabbing my hand, we walked downstairs being met with Joaquin, Finn, Levin, and Jade. "Hey, guys," I said. "Hey," Finn said giving me a hug making me let go of Alex's hand. "Where are we headed?" I asked. "We're going to Quinn and Quinten's," He said. Quinten was Quinn's twin brother. Their house was basically the rendezvous point for our group of friends. It was basically all the baseball boys, a few soccer girls, and some of the gymnastics/dance girls that I brought into the group. Once we arrived we saw the rest of the group was there "Hey chicas" I said to Casey and Maddie.