First Day. (Part One!)

"Mangle, C'mon, get up little sis." Funtime Foxy said, opening my door. "It's our first day at school this year c'mon get up let's go." I slowly got up. "Yeah, yeah F.T.F., I'm awake." She nodded. "Five minutes." She then left. Once I got dressed and ready I went downstairs to see Funtime Foxy and Foxy at the door. "C'mon Lass, ye take forever." (Not good at the pirate talk) I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever."
*Time skip*
I sighed. Chi was rambling about how she "Couldn't believe Goldie rejected her." I could tell Troy and BonBon didn't want to listen to her either. 'Why am I friends with you three?' "Okay, Chi, as much as I love you, I'm going to go sit with Mari and Jack. She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. We don't need you." I picked up my lunch tray and walked over to the twins. "Hey guys, can I sit here?" They looked up at me and nodded. I smiled and sat down across from them. "So, how was your summer?" Mari sighed. "Long. B.B. and B.G. wouldn't ever stay put. Dad never came home. Jack and I had to watch them." Jack nodded. "Pretty sure Dad's just gone. It's been a while- hey Springtrap." I looked up. "What do you want?" He smirked. "Calm down. Just wanted to tell Mari how beautiful she is-OW WHAT THE FUCK?!" Mari shrugged after punching him in the nuts. I giggled. Springtrap ran off just before the bell rang. 'It's gonna be a long day....'