"Welp... He passes." Hiruzen said.

"Yup my thoughts exactly." Iruka said as he walked over. "So what do we call him?"

"How bout Constantine." Naruto said as Mizuki started to shake violently. "Shit." He breathed out as Mizuki stood up his eyes white while his skin paled so that his veins could be seen.

"Constantine! Your time has come give your soul to Satan!" Mizuki's now distorted voice said.

"Which one is it this time eh?" Naruto as he walked over. "Huh baelgreth, molgroth, oisakin?"

"Tryonthil." The possessed Mizuki said. Naruto smiled he grabbed Mizuki's head.

"Motes de christo Susa tryonthil usakainos uchrestos mosgeuos izan limaenixis." Naruto said as Mizuki vomited black smoke that dissapeared. Naruto groaned as he passed out.

Iruka sighed as he pulled off his own headband putting it in the blonde's pocket. Iruka picked up Naruto. "I'll take him to his-." Iruka was cut off as a large man with curly hair and a green shirt appeared.

"I'll take the master." The man said as he took the young blonde. "The house of mysteries is his ancestral home it has his trench coat." A white two story house appeared. (Think charmed house) "The mistresses will be pleased to know he's alive."

"What do you mean?" Hiruzen said as the man walked inside the house.

"He's a Constantine." The man said before he turned into a doll.

Next morning.

Naruto was pushed off the couch by three sisters. "Ow fuck. Shit where's my cigarettes?" He said as he awoke. "Man if my lighter's busted I'll be pissed."

"You mean these and who are you?" A feminine voice said it was a brown haired teen girl she had on a light blue t-shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of black converse holding a carton of cigarettes and a Zippo lighter.

"I'll describe my self. I step from the shadows with a trench coat, cigarette in my mouth and full of wisecracks. I fight the demonic horde's bastard children, I am Naruto Constantine demonologist, exorcist, and petty dabbler in the dark arts. I walk this path alone for no one is crazy enough to walk it with me." Naruto said as he stood up smiling. "Now will you give me my cigarettes."

"No not until you tell us how you got here!" A girl with brown and blue hair in a ponytail she was wearing a white jean jacket, a maroon tank top, maroon jeans, and white converse.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Naruto said looking at them. He noticed a girl with brown and pink hair in a black jacket, a blue long sleeved shirt, black jeans, and a pair of black converse.

"I'm Piper Haloway." The girl in mostly blue said.

"Pheobe Haloway." The maroon girl.

"Guys really! I'm Pru Haloway." The black one said.

"Hello." Naruto said looking around. "Where's my trench coat?"

Pru looked at him raised eyebrow. "So what do you know about this house?" She asked

"Ehh. The Constantine ancestral home. Not alot." Naruto said as he tapped the floor a clothes rack raised out of the floor a white button up shirt, black jeans, a tan trench coat and black converse. "Oh yes." Pru blinked as Naruto grabbed the clothes and went to a bathroom to change. Pru opened the door to see Kakashi about to knock. She feinted.

"Did I do something?" Kakashi said.

"No it's stress. She does that when she's not in her own time." Piper said.

"Naruto did you do something?" Kakashi said.

"Nope. The house did though. It's Magic." Naruto said as he smiled.

"Time travel is fake. Time travel is fake." Pru was chanting.

"You can freeze time around an object." Naruto said as he sighed grabbing his cigarettes and lighter. "Why not live a little?"

"Fine but we are sticking with you." Pru, Piper, and Phoebe said as Naruto lights a cigarette and walked towards the academy Pru, Piper and Phoebe followed him. "Where and when are we?"

"Konoha. 6245." Naruto said.

"But I thought the future was gonna have flying cars, Cities in the sky and space travel." Pheobe said as Naruto sighed.

"There was a long term eclipse or should I say summoning that happened during 3248. Kakashi cigarette?" Naruto said.

"Ehh sure." Kakashi said as he accepted the cigarette. "I know what the summoning was... A Demon by the name of Jubi the predecessor to your Kurama."

"The guy that defeated the Jubi was called the sage of six paths. Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki. The son of the summoner. There's a storm brewing." Naruto as he looked to the east. "Someone will try to summon the Juubi again."

"You sure?" Kakashi said as they both took a drag.

"Positive." Naruto said as he walked to the classroom Tina Tiffany and Trish all followed Naruto.

(The reason Naruto has the knowledge of the Biju is that Kurama and Naruto have known each other since Naruto was starting out at the academy so for six years Kurama has been giving him info in exchange for killing his parents. The Shinagami has given Naruto Kurama's other half when the death god met Naruto at age 8 to save the kid. The Shinagami gave Naruto a little gift as well but we will get to that later.)