Hunter's

Ezra's pov
I wake up to see I was feeling too the ground but had something behind my back as it opened and gently landed me on the ground, oh just great, know what? I heard a scream falling up top of me as I saw it was Sabine, SABINE! Yelled out Ezra as he caught his girlfriend, as he did he fell on the ground but Sabine was on his chest.

Sabine's pov
I wake up to see I'm on Ezra's chest, Ezzy! Ezra! Said Sabine as she was trying to wake up Ezra, Sab...Bine? Yes Ezra it's me said Sabine as she helped Ezra back up, were are we? I don't know Sabine but we have too find Kanan and Hera and Zeb said Ezra as he walk with Sabine.

Later from walking.

Ezra is that pink blood? Yeah it is said Ezra, that's Zeb's blood said Ezra, then they find Zeb's deal body, as Sabine screams AHHHH!!! As Sabine hugged Ezra. As Ezra looked up he saw zeb's dead body hanging down a tree without his head, oh my force said Ezra as he looked too see Kanan's lightsaber too, Sabine stop hugging Ezra, what's wrong ezzy? As Ezra put his hand on his mouth and turned around too puke as Sabine saw Kanan's dead body and Hera's too like Zeb was. What happened to them? Said Sabine, don't move! Said a voice as Ezra turned on his lightsaber and Sabine grad her blasters, turn around said the voice as Ezra did too see nothing, WHERE ARE YOU! SHOW YOURSELF! Yelled out Ezra, be quiet they will hear us as the man wented out of camouflaged as the man had his gun too Ezra's face, put it down loth-rat said Sabine as she had her blasters on the man's head, if you shot him I'll shot you said Sabine, as the man put his gun down, as Sabine put her blasters down too. Who are you two? I'm Ezra Bridger and this is Sabine Wren said Ezra, my name's Jackson, nice too meet you said Ezra, but can you please tell us what's happening? Said Ezra, we're in a game said Jackson, what do you mean about that? Said Sabine, it's hard to explain but someone knows what's happening said Jackson, can we see him? Said Sabine, yeah follow me said Jackson. As they saw a old army space ship. Wow that's a nice ship said Sabine, she's old but she doesn't work anymore said Jackson. As the worked in the ship they saw soldiers only a couple like 5. They finally meet Dutch (if you didn't see the movie go see it) who are they? Said Dutch, sir this is Ezra Bridger and Sabine Wren said Jackson, yes I've heard both about you said Dutch, how do you know us? Said Ezra, because of Kanan Jarrus and Hera they talked about you saying if we find you but sadly they died said Dutch, who...who killed them? Who? My boy said Dutch, they where killed by the Predators said said Dutch, when I was young I killed one myself before but these new ones are different said Dutch, but why are they here for? Said Sabine, trophies said Dutch, trophies? Like what? Said Ezra, your skull and Spain said Dutch. Theirs got to be away too leave this planet said Sabine, girl this ship is not working anymore it's old but they can't find us in here, SIR!!! We have in coming! Said a trooper, get ready said Dutch.

Ezra's pov
I was looking outside too see a person running, I tried too get up but Dutch grabbed me, boy you go out there we all die said Dutch, I don't care I'm saving him said Ezra as he grabbed his lightsaber and ran outside too only too see the person dead I tried too walk up too the dead body because he had a something that caught my eyes I walk more closer but saw something move on the ground but it showed itself, it was big and not human I tried too attack it but all it did too me is hit me as it felt more like a slap, I saw it again with a red laser beam on my chest it was going too shot me but I turned on my lightsaber as it shot me as I deflected the shot with my lightsaber but all it did was bowl up my lightsaber in my hands as I hit the ground then too see part of my lightsaber on the ground as the Predator walked up too me as it was going too kill me there was more then one there was 5 of them but Sabine hit one from behind as one of the predators hit Sabine and grabbed her as it had its hand on Sabine's neck and going too kill her but it looked down and let Sabine down but kicked her out as I saw Dutch and some of his soldiers die as Dutch died too, then one of the predators kick me out.

Sabine's pov
I wake up to see skulls around me like a circle, I'm a sacrifice! But noticed my colourful armour was off me as I saw my armour as one of the predators making it as a trophy, HEY YOU! THATS NOT A TROPHY! THATS MY ARMOUR!!! Yelled out Sabine as the predator walked up too Sabine and took off its mask and it yelled at me by scaring me but a Mandorlarien shouldn't be scared but I am (the predator looks like this)

Sabine's pov I wake up to see skulls around me like a circle, I'm a sacrifice! But noticed my colourful armour was off me as I saw my armour as one of the predators making it as a trophy, HEY YOU! THATS NOT A TROPHY! THATS MY ARMOUR!!! Yelled out ...

(Without its mask on)
It put its mask on and walked away from me too show me Ezra tried too a tree without a tap on his chest with his blood on his chest with cuts on him. What have they do too you Ezra? Said Sabine as she saw a predator tried up too a tree too but why?

Later...
I was very cold without my armour on me, but the other predators are not around me so I got up too help Ezra but I couldn't brake the chains tried on Ezra but I looked too see the other predator looking at me, as it knows what I was trying too do, can you help me please? Said Sabine quitey, as the predator looked like it was saying yes, so I helped it down but it grabbed me by my neck, Wait please don't kill me?! Said Sabine quitey again but the predator just looked at Sabine as the predator put down Sabine and helped her with Ezra down, I ran up too Ezra too see the predator help me out. Ezzy? Ezra? Please wake up said Sabine but Ezra didn't wake up, what's wrong with him? Said Sabine crying holding Ezra, but the predator was putting on its armour on and then put its mask on as it walk up too Ezra and picked Ezra up and holding him, as the predator gave me my armour back, then the predator said ~follow me~ as I followed it with Ezra.

(The predator looks like this)

I hope you guys like this part tell me how you like it, and remember the force will always be with you

I hope you guys like this part tell me how you like it, and remember the force will always be with you. Oh and who would like a face review same time soon? Mammal out