To The Mall

Amanda☀︎

Mahogany and I got into one of the cars that Bart rented. I made sure I had my wallet and my phone which I did. As soon as we got there we practically ransacked all of the stores we went to.

"That was fun!" I said while trying to hold the twelve bags I had. I was lucky, Mahogany had at least fourteen.

"I know right! We need to have another shopping trip in like two weeks."

"Shouldn't these last you until like next year?!"

"Nah." She said while waving the air.

"To Starbucks!" We both yelled when the nearest Starbucks came into view. We honestly were so tired we just took our drinks and walked outside. As soon as we got closer to the car, I snatched the keys from Mahogany and unlocked the doors.

When I got one of the doors open, we tossed all of our bags into the back seat. Mahogany ran around to the other side of the car and plopped into the drivers seat, while I sat in the passengers seat.

"Thanks Mahogany."

"No problem, now to the hotel!" She yelled while pointing to the windshield before she sped off. When we got back to the hotel carrying all of the bags, the boys were all pacing back and forth in the lobby.

When Aaron looked up he ran over and gave Mahogany and I a hug. Soon the other guys joined in. Including Taylor. They were honestly about to squeeze the life out of me.

"Don't ever do that again!" Carter yelled once he pulled away.

"If you're talking about shopping, no promises can be made my friend." Mahogany said while we tried walking to the elevator but all of the boys blocked our way.

"Can you guys move?" I asked getting quickly impatient.

"Why didn't you guys answer your phones?" Matt asked angrily.

"No one called." Mahogany said in a duh tone.

"Check your phone." Nash demanded. Gosh what is with these guys right now.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and holy moly! I had 35 missed calls in total along with 74 texts.

"Alright, look we're sorry we left without telling you guys. Now can you please move!" I yelled a little louder ran I'd meant to.

"Whatever." Taylor muttered. Alright that's it.

"You now what Taylor, you're right. You were right all along, I am a bitch that no one cares about. I was a mistake and I take up to much space in the world! Everyone just feels sorry for me and you know what Taylor I might as well just go die already so that the world would be a better place without me there!"

Those were my final words before I died.