Chapter 7 The Connect

Start from the beginning

"So about the rumours.." I started, drawing circles with my finger on the blanket. He took a deep breath. "Are they true?" I ask glaring at him. "What do you think?" He asked me. "Well I don't know...First I thought they were true because of the car, but now I'm not so sure anymore." He smiled at the ceiling. I waited for him to answer but he didn't. "So..?" I asked again. "Are you always so curious?" He asked still not looking at me. "I let people say what they want. If it makes them feel better to talk about me, they should." He said and closed his eyes. "But if it's not true, people could get the wrong impression of you." I said laying down as well. My breath went fast while his seemed to get calmer amd calmer. "Like me." I whispered. I took a deep breath befor I spoke, because what I was about to say took a lot of courage to say it out loud. "You know...Sometimes you're really rude and mean. You say hurtful things and I'm not even sure you realise it. Maybe you don't care. But than again. You turn into this sweet and nice person. The one who drove me home even though you didn't knew me. You stopped me from falling down the first time we met. Stargazing after midnight. Those are the things I'm trying to hold on to and not the bad parts. This is the Jooheon I...I like." I finished. My heartbeat raising. Silence. I looked over to him only to see he was sound asleep.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I said offended

"You've got to be kidding me!" I said offended. "I poured my heart to you and you fell asleep?" I slapped my hands on my cheecks and stood up. I covered him with a blanket and laid down beside him. "If you snore I will kill you." I whispered. He looked so cute sleeping. So precious and peaceful. Seeing how he slept made me wanna kiss him so bad. Slowly I came closer to him and ran my fingers through his hair. I hold my breath, our faces only inches apart. Just do it! My head yelled at me.
I was about to softly press my lips against his when he suddenly opened his eyes. "What are you doing?" He asked with a smile. In seconds I jumped up on my feet, pressing my body against the wall. He started to laugh and sat up. "Ncncnc so this is who you are. Sneaky kissing boys in their sleep?" I couldn't breathe and all I wanted was to disappear and never exist again. That was the most embarrassing moment in my life.

"I...I...I thought.." I couldn't finish my sentence, thoughts running wild. "You thought I was asleep and you could kiss me cause I wouldn't notice." He finished my sentence. He slowly approached me and placed both his hands next to my head. Now I couldn't escape even if I wanted to. He came closer. "That's...I..." My head was a mess and I couldn't from a sentence. "Yes?" He whispered focusing on my eyes. "You...kinda make me nervous." I said and lowered my gaze from his eyes to his chest. "Nervous?" He whispered again still looking at me. "Why are you nervous?" He asked and smiled so his dimples were shown. "Because...you're so...close." I said quietly. "It makes you nervous that I'm close but you wanted to kiss me?" He asked lifting his eyebrows. "Jooheon...please...." I begged as I couldn't take it anymore. He leaned in to kiss me. I closed my eyes ready to feel them on mine. "Oh Yuri...you're such a cute little innocent girl." He whispered softly touching my cheek. "You should really be more careful." He moved away from me and back to the bed. I opened my eyes. Breath going fast. I was confused and disappointed at the same time. I let myself down the wall as I continued to catch my breath again. "You okay?" He asked now a little worried, sonce I haven't said a word. "I'm fine. Would you leave now?" I whispered, because that was all I could do in this moment. "Leave? You really want me to leave?" He asked and played shocked. "Jooheon...I'm not in any mood for games so please go find barbie to do such things." I now said annoyed as I mentioned her. "And there it is again." He mumbled laying down on my bed. "Come here." He ordered. I didn't move from my comfortable place at the floor. "I said..." He started but I interrupted him. "I heard you but you're not giving me any orders in my room got it?!" I said as I stood up. I waled over to the bed which made him laugh. "What now?" I asked offended. "Nothing. Come here sweetheart!" He said as he pulled me on top of him. My eyes widen in shock. My whole body was totally uneased as I laid there trying to make myself lighter than I was. "Would you please just relax?" He softly said into my ear.

Just when I was about to protest, he pressed his lips on mine. My brain needed a few seconds to realise what was happening as I kissed him back. His lips were soft and felt like they were made to be on mine. Our kiss was passionate and I swear I felt that butterfly, firework, sparkeling feeling you see in movies. Time stood still and there was only him and me and the connect between our lips. I whimpered as he slowly pulled away from me. I left my eyes closed, cheecks probably red. He didn't say  a word which I was sort of thankful for but also made me worried. "You're welcome babe." He said as he softly pushed me off his body onto the bed. He stood up and walked to the door. He turned around and smiled at me before he left me there. A total mess. To him that was just another kiss. Little did he knew that he just gave me my first kiss.

How am I supposed to look into his eyes ever again? And what will Changkyun say if he finds out?