Chapter 17

EDITED!!✔

Your POV

I woke up and groan as I stand up from my bed. I did my morning routines then change my clothes.

I went downstairs and I saw Chanyeol cooking and he notice me and gave ma a smile. I smiled at him back.

I jump on the couch and did nothing but to stare at the ceiling.

'Why did he kiss me?'I thought still on my mind and wondering why he kissed me.

My brother called me and I quickly got up and went to the dining room. Few minutes later I got up from the seat and put my plate on the sink.

I grab my backpack and leave for school. I arrived at school and open my locker, no more glares huh?It's a miracle!

I didn't went to my classroom yet cause I'm waiting for Kookie. Few minutes later BTS arrived and I received glares from girls, TF?

I smiled at them frozen on my place, I look at Taehyung with disgust written all over in his face maybe the girls.

He looked at me and his disgust face turn into a smile and I blushed just by looking at him remembering what happened yesterday. "Uhh, y/n you've been out for like minutes now" Jin said and I looked away.

I notice Taehyung got closer to me and I didn't bother to look at him but I feel his gaze on me..He got closer to my ear and whispered something.

"Last night was just a....mistake, I should've kissed you.." He said making my heart broke into a million pieces but why?Am I falling for him?

(A/n: it's pretty obvious gurl)

Right on time the bell rang, Jungkook said that we will go together. "Kookie-ah, I have to go to the girls restroom." I made an excuse but for real I want to skip school cause my heart aches too much.

"I'll wait you the-" He was about to say that he'll wait for me but I cut him off "No Kookie, you'll be late so go!" I said and he just nodded and left.

I walked out of the school and took a bus. I arrive at my house and run to my room and jump to the bed and started crying.

Why am I even crying?!? I don't even deserve him wtf?

Hours later I heard a knock on my door. "Who's that?" I asked sniffing and acted like nothing happened.

"It's Jungkook,only me" He said and I walk to the door and open it. I return to my bed and lie down and curl up.

"Are you okay?" He ask me with a concerned voice "Ne" I said not looking to him while still hugging my knees.

"Now come here and tell me what happened to you, and why are you crying" He said and I nodded and sat next to him.

I didn't say anything but hugged him, he was like a brother to me even he's older than me like only a month.

"Cry it all out" He said patting my back and I started crying on his chest. " I thought he loved me, but I-I guess I'm w-wrong. I don't d-deserve him" I said between sobs.

He pushed me while grabbing my shoulder to make me look up to him. "You don't deserve who?" He asked me "Taehyung" I answered and many tears started to flow on my cheeks.

His eyes widened as I stated Taehyung's name. He hugged me back and I ended up sleeping.

--Time skip--

I woke up while my hands are holding onto Jungkook's waist. I looked at him who is sleeping peacefully.

I stared at him for awhile and I notice that he is already waking up. I quickly pretended that I'm still asleep.

"Y/n, I know you're awake" He said and chuckled "I thought you won't notice me" I said not looking at his face, but his gaze is still on me.

I took a glance at him and saw him showing his cute bunny smile. I smiled at him.

"Thank you kook for  accompanying me" I thanked him "You're welcome, I will always right there by your side to protect you" He said and I lightly nodded.

There was a knock on the door again and Jungkook stands up and I already missed his touch, he opens the door revealing 5 boys which is Taehyung's not here.

They came in and I sat up slowly and gave them a small smilethey smiled at me back. "Y/n, why did you ditch school?" Namjoon asked me "She didn't ditch school hyung, she have a problem about her LOVE life" Jungkook said and I look at him and smile for answering Namjoom's question. I don't have the mood to talk to anyone except Jungkook.

It is now 12:30 in the afternoon so I invited them to eat lunch here. I didn't know how to cook so I ordered some ramen.

While we are waiting we watched TV and have some fun. The door bell rang and I open the door expecting the delivery but no, It's Taehyung...

I stood there frozen while staring at him, I'm glad he didn't bring HER girl cause if he will I would totally ended up beating her.

I left the door open and went to the bedroom and ended up curling on my bed and tears started to flow on my cheeks, I didn't want to see his face.

The door open and I didn't care so I
continue to cry. I feel someone sat on the bed and I turn around only to see Taehyung with a warm smile.

I didn't bother to smile but to turn back and hug my knees and cry. I cried for like half and hour and I didn't notice that I was already hugging him.

Taehyung POV

I knew that y/n is gonna be hurt because of my words. It's true that it was just a mistake I didn't know she would be hurt like that I mean she don't even like me, and so do I.

I look at y/n who is hugging me she was cute. I stared at her for awhile and she slowly opens her eyes.

"Your h-here" She said "You cried earlier and you ended up sleeping in my chest

" Go away"She said and turn her bodh opposite to mine. "Look, no need to cry okay?" I said and sigh.

She look at me "You're right" She said as she stands up from the bed and looked at me. "Let's go downstairs" She said, I nodded and got up from the bed.

I saw my hyungs and Jungkook sitting there laughing and they notice us and they all became quiet. "I thought all of you went home" Y/n was shocked when she saw the presence of them.

"We asked Taehyung to go to you and we'll wait for you two" Namjoon hyung said "Ahh, I see" Y/n said and look at me.

"I'll order some food" Y/n said and they all nodded and we went to couch and sit with them. While y/n tapping her phone, she's ordering the food.

A/N:
Hi guys sorry for not updating.

Thank you for reading my story!!luv yah.