Someone grabbed a handful hair of mine to let me stand up. "Fuck" I shouted and Jungkook quickly stands up from his seat and grabbed the wrist of I don't know who it is.

"If you're gonna touch Y/n again, I will broke your bones into pieces" He stated tightening his grip more until Chaeyon broked down crying, over reacting.

The teacher came and the class starts. We went back to our seats and acted as if nothing happened

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip:Recess

Me and Jungkook went to the cafeteria together and I saw the other members seating.

A smile grew on my face as I saw Jeny. She's back ahhh!!!!yash ma sishtar

I ran towards her and hug her tightly,"Unnie I can't....b-breathe"She said and I released the hug and smiled widely.

"You're back" I said "Yeah," She said and sit back down. I sat next to Taehyung and Jungkook and grab my lunch box and grab my snacks.

After having recess, we went to our next period and sat to our chair. The teacher came early to day and more boring discussions came.

The class finally ends and I went to the school gate waiting for my manager to pick me up.

I saw BTS coming to me with a smile. "Guys I have to go, I have photoshoots today" I said smiling at them.

"Okay, y/n goodluck" They said and I chuckled and nodded lightly.

A van stopped in front of me but before I open the van I say something to them. "Hey, My stage name is Eunha, Park Eunha. I forgot to tell you" I said and got on the van.

They waved their hand as the van starts to move and I smiled at them but I know they can't see me though.

We arrived at the place and saw my unnies getting change too.

"Eunha, here's your clothes" Rose unnie said giving me the clothes that I will change.

I went to the changing room and went out wearing the clothes, the make up artist quickly did their business and once I'm done and so my unnies are, we went outside and got ready for the photoshoot.

Few hours later and our photoshoot is finally done. I went to the changing room and change back to my ordinary clothes.

I went to the bus stop and waited for a bus. My manager told me that I should go home alone today because he had a meeting today.

The bus stop and I stand up, I was about to go in the bus but someone holds my wrist.....Taehyung wearing a mask and a cap

"Taehyung, what are you doing here?Where are the rest of the guys?" I asked him and he didn't bother to answer but drag me in a coffee shop?!.

We went inside and saw the other members sitting. Once we reached the table they all looked at me smiling.

"You look so beautiful out there, y/n" Jungkook complimented me and I blushed a little "Thank yo-, wait what!?!How did you know?Did you follow me?!?" I said and they just laugh at my reaction.

"Y/n-ah, we followed you..Please forgive us" Jimin stated and I nodded lightly and smiled at them.

"Let's order a coffee my treat" Jin said and we all smiled while Yoongi, he didn't do much but just listined to us.

We ordered our coffee and some pice of cake too. We finished drinking our coffee and of course eating our cake.

"Y/n, since your done with your photoshoot are you allowed to go to our house?" Jungkook asked and I nodded and they went crazy.

I chuckled at their reaction, and we went to their van and Jin starts the engine.

We arrive at their house and went inside, we jump on the couch while talking random things. Hours passed and Rap Monster invited me to eat dinner.

We all went to the dining room while Jin serves the food. We didn't eat quietly because of J-Hope who makes fun of his friends.

After eating dinner with them we spend a little time in the living room having fun..

I lookat my watch and notice that it was getting late, "Guys I have to go" I said putting my shoes on.

"I'll take you home." Taehyung stands up from his seat and walk towards me.
"Okay" I said while nodding my head

He went to his room and went back with car keys in his hands. He walk outside and I followed him behind.

I sat on the front seat and he open the door of the drivers seat. He starts the engine,.

Silence filled the air, "How does it feel like to be an idol?"

"It's not easy to be an idol, especially when you're really famous" He answered he's eyes glued on the road.

I look back at the window and the car stops, not in my house but in a café. The café I haven't been before.

He got out of the car and open the other door for me. I smiled at him.

He didn't even bother to wear his mask. "Taehyung why aren't you wearing your mask" I asked him, he just looked into my eyes deeply "Took off your cap and your mask, you're ugly when you wear those" He stated and he waited for me to remove it but I didn't moved at all.

"Do you want me to take it off?" He said, I didn't say anything but to look down to the ground.

"Okay, if you want to" He reached out his hand on my mask then to my cap, especially my glasses.

"There, you look gorgeous" He said and I could feel that my cheeks are heating up.

He grabs my wrist and we went inside the café. There weren't a lot of people, and there a enough seat for the two of us.

A female waiter came and she's flirting with Taehyung, Why am I feeling like this?It's so cringy. I can feel Taehyung didn't like it at all.

"Excuse me miss, but are you just gonna flirt with my boyfriend or what?" Those words slip to my mouth and Taehyung widened his eyes, I winked at him and he smiled.

"One, I'm not flirting with you boyfriend MISS" She said crossing her arms.

"Don't you know who I am?" I stand up from my seat as blood starts to boil on my veins...

"No" She lowered her voice " Well if you don't know who I am well I'm Park Eunha part of the PinkStars."I said hanging my head high.

"Mianhe miss" She said as she lowered her voice. "Go and send a male waiter instead " I said going back to my seat.

Taehyung just made an 'O' mouth and I winked at him again.

"You called me boyfriend huh?" He said a smirk appear on his face. "Yep, only way to get rid of that cringy girl" I replied.

"But do you want me to be your boyfriend?" He ask still have a smirk on his face. Do I want to?No maybe yes

"A-ani!" I lied while I also stuttered my words and hide my head because I'm blushing.

We ordered and waited for our food to be served. When the food is served we ate quietly.

After that Taehyung drove me to my house since it was already 7:00 pm. I bid my goodbye to him and surprisingly he gave me a peck on my cheeks.

I stood there frozen not knowing what to do. I was lost in my mind, I was back again in reality when I notice Taehyung waved his hand in front on me.

I went inside and still blushing so red. My brother notice me that I was blushing red. "Why are you blushing?"
He asked me grinning "Nothing" I replied and went to my room and jump to my bed.

I am still thinking about what happend and I ended up sleeping cause I was tired.

A/N:
Guys!!!I made this story 2002 words not included this words.

(Edited: anyone listens 2002?)

Thank you for reading this love you bye!