cassy practically pulled me into the store, and went off to go pick up some underwear of her own.

me? i felt lost. again, i don't wear panties, so i didn't even know what i was supposed to be looking for? was lace sexier or silk? was i looking for a thong or some boyshorts? were either of those options even comfortable? did it  even matter how comfortable they were when the only reason i want to buy them is so omar can rip them off of me whenever he fucks me?

i was completely out of my element as i looked through my options, until i spotted something that i knew would be perfect.

it was a pair of lacy pink panties with a big heart shaped hole in the back that would be right at the curve of my ass. my eyes rolled in the back of my head at the thought of omar seeing me in this, i had to have it.

i even scooped up a pair of matching stockings to complete the "look" or whatever.

after i was done, i went up to the front and paid the cashier for what i bought. what i purchased costed the rest of my allowance, which i would normally be pissed about, but it was worth it.

i couldn't wait to get my money's worth.

the cashier said something about a lucky girl being grateful for what i just bought lately, but i just gave her a blank stare. honey, i'm gay as fuck, and the only person who was going to be grateful for my purchase is omar.

"ooh, let me see what you got," cassy squealed as we left the store.

i pulled the garments out of the bag, blushing at the slight embarasment that i actually am about to be out here wearing panties.

"aye, esketit!" she exclaimed after seeing what i bought. "they're so cute, i should have gotten some for myself."

after we got back home, i immediately hid what i just bought. it was a surprise.

i found myself growing bored as soon as i got home. omar was at work so i couldn't even fuck with him to pass the time like i normally do. i didn't have shit to do but just text people who wouldn't text back, and scroll through my dry ass instagram feed and watch youtube videos. i couldn't even watch tv, because the tv was fucking broke.

what they don't tell you about summer vacation is that you spend the majority of it being bored out of your mind. it's better than being in school obviously, but for a person with no life like me, 90% of my time is spent laying in bed, eating food and getting fatter.

fuck this. if i'm tired of being bored i have to do something about it

i pulled out my phone and started a groupchat

new text to: casey, stockly, jasseh, kumitrees, deigo & 💞💘omar💘💞

me: i'm boarded

jasseh: you're what

casey: he's boarded that's what he just sayed😒

me: rite😒 yall act like yall cant undarstend englesh and im the hispanic one

💞💘omar💘💞: nice to know that both of yall are just as illiterate as each other