This Web Of Love...(HetaliaXReader)

No, he never tried to hurt you-he was arrogant-that was his problem. Most conversations were about him-he cared about you! He was just...

Arrogant.

Loneliness was another pressing matter, he was used to being along, yet you had, thankfully, taken that away. Gilbert had thrown it away though, now there you were, with his brother. Gilbert knew Ludwig would be best for you-but Gilbert was selfish, he had a selfish desire to keep you...he had no idea on how he was going to get you back, not the slightest clue! But he had to do something...

Right?

You on the other hand, were happier without him, Ludwig had been the better choice. You loved Ludwig, he was a bit rough but that just made it all the more adorable when he showed his kinder side. Ludwig would call you liebling on occasion, he meant it.

Ludwig was confused as to why Gilbert would neglect you like that, in his eyes you were perfect and delicate. Ludwig was protective of you too, it greatly annoyed him how Feliciano would shamelessly flirt with you-Ludwig just had to reassure himself that Feliciano acted like that to every girl.

It still annoyed him though.

Alfred was another one of your many beaux, he had been your boyfriend before you moved to Germany, alas the two of you had to break it off, long distance relationships were just too painful. Alfred still thought about you everyday.

Even you were unaware of the love web that was going to unfold catastrophicly, it had all been much simpler when you first moved to Germany. You had been single, that had been easy, at this present moment you were wrapped in a web of love complications.

You would have to choose one of the three.

But let's rewind a bit, to the day you first moved to Germany...