Guess What?!

I got hate on this story!!!!. Isn't that great. Some dude came over and told me that my stories suck and I spend my time in my room masturbating. And I'm going to Hell too. Lovely.

First off yes I am gay and I am a teen, but I don't spend my time masturbating. Don't festishize gays, it bad. And no one with a job and school has time to even masturbate. Like you gotta be real sometimes.

Second off, thank you for the constructive criticism, we all need someone to say something rude about something that is a work in progress. That's what this is, I will get better. Thank you for telling me that.

Last but no least. I'll see you in hell buddy. If I'm going so are you. You can set with the rest of the homophobes while Satan throws the gays a huge party.

Anyway @WoifganSchuler Get a life man don't spend your time going to something you know you don't like then spitting homophobic things at the writer. It ain't nice. If it were someone with horrible depression then you would have a life on your hands. But I see the good in people and you have some in there. But the rest is covered by the hand up your ass, take it out and you'll be okay.

Anyway to my dear followers who aren't assholes. I will be updating soon, I just have a lot on my plate. With a job and school(also a gf *dabs*) I won't update as much as I did. As you've seen. Don't be rude about it. Have a good day friends.