chapter 6 - Orphaned

Outfits in the external 

From 4.05 "I.E.D.", in the boys' locker room, Liam looked up, letting his eyes glow gold, breathing heavily, walking toward Derek angrily.

Adriana: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Derek took Liam by his throat, pushing him against the lockers.

Later, Scott, Ari, Tara and Derek were talking.

Ari and Derek were leaning against the lockers.

Scott and Tara were sitting on the bench next to them.

"Kate's back," Ari told them. "And Scott's got a Beta. And there's a dead pool."

From 4.05 "I.E.D.", in the school hallway, Angel and Kira were standing at Angel's locker.

Angel was showing her new skates. "I just got these yesterday. They're electronic, so I don't have to worry about keeping up on my speed. The skates will keep my speed level for me the entire time."

"You're a severe skate-a-holic," Kira told her. "You know that, right? It's better than some things."

From 4.04 "The Benefactor", in the school hallway, Natalie walked down the stairs ahead of them sexily.

Liam looked at Natalie like he couldn't look away, smitten, raising his eyebrows.

Natalie reached the bottom of the stairs, looking at Liam, nodding for him to come closer.

From 4.05 "I.E.D.", in the boys' locker room, Brett was on the floor of the locker room, barely able to move, trying to crawl across the floor, but his legs seemed to be paralyzed. He looked up, letting his eyes glow gold.

Violet walked closer. "You were cut with a poisoned blade. It was laced with wolfsbane."

From 4.05 "I.E.D.", in the chemistry classroom, Violet and Garrett were talking.

"We go after Stacie Stilinski to kill Scott McCall and Ari Martin," Violet told him. "It's 50 million dollars in one kill."

From 4.05 "I.E.D.", in the boys' locker room, When Violet wrapped the wire around Stacie's neck, Stacie held the knife up to her throat.

Tara arrived, pulling Violet away from Stacie. She gripped Violet by the throat, pushing her against he wall, hitting her head against the wall hard enough to knock her out. Tara let her go, letting her fall.

Garrett: (voice over from 4.05 I.E.D.) "And they're gonna be protecting her because they know this."

From 4.05 "I.E.D.", in the Hale Vault, Derek showed the Triskelion to Chris. "She came here for this."

From 4.02 "200", in the Hale Vault, Tara, Young Derek, Peter and Kate were facing off.

Peter looked at Kate. "That little pendant is training wheels."

From 4.05 "I.E.D.", in the Sheriff's Office, Angel turned back to the desk, opening the paper to look at the rest of the names on the list.

Jordan Parrish 7

Angelique Fain 7

Kira Yukimura 6

Natalie Lahey 10

From 4.05 "I.E.D.", in the Hale Vault, Derek and Chris were talking.

"What are you gonna do when you find her?" Derek asked.