Escape ch.4

There going to have the building surrounded. He looked down the fire escape to see men running up it. Looking up he noticed how close together the buildings where and that there's a window on the building across from him just low enough he thought he could make it. As he jumps through the air he feels a sharp sting in his thigh, and heres gun shots. BANG BANG BANG. I didn't think police are aloud to shoot unless I attack them he thinks as he rips part of his dark grey shirt of to rap around the wound. he starts to search the small dull rooms for something anything that he could use to make it out of this alive. he finds a 44. Magnum revolver with a half empty box of shells he estimates around 15 he looks in the gun and there's one shot left. He turns around as a man climbs through the window and his head bursts blood going everywhere. "HOLY SHIT" I just did that he yells. He starts to reload the gun in excitement and the body slowly slips backwards and falls 8 story's down with a thud.

Starting to run again he finds the door and decides to give himself a break and take the elevator finding it couldn't be that hard hoping this building has one.

Holding the pistol in his right hand he has the machete in his left just hoping to cross paths with more officers. the elevator is coming up that means the officers are on there way he thinks as he tries his best to hide. they all rush out MOVE MOVE MOVE! This must be some type if swat team. oh well they won't be finding me he thinks as he slips in the elevator crouching in the corner this the pistol ready just incase there are more at the ground floor.

The door opens and he's face to face with 5 more men, two holding assault rifles, two with what looked like sub machine guns seeing how short they are, and the last one had a light machine gun. I only assume they are where planning to set up a barrier so I couldn't get out. "Ha" he laughs aloud almost scaring the men in front of him. "You thought you all could stop me?" you'r wrong. BANG BANG!!! two shots exploding the heads of the men holding sub machine guns, and penetrating through them and into the next men over there shoulders. all that's left is the man with the lmg. he drops the pistol raising his hands above his hand and dropping it and cutting straight through the last man with a loud crack splitting bones. he runs straight to the back door hope ing the soldiers wouldn't think of protecting it. he opens it up into a small alley no one is there of course. "Odd" he thought aloud "I figured there would be at least one person back here". I need to go before someone realizes I'm not in the building anymore.

~ 1:00 am ~

I can see my apartment from here but I really don't want to go out in the open even if it's this dark. I didn't think it would be this much trouble honestly I didn't think I would have to kill 20 people.

~ note from me -

Sorry for stopping it there I'm havering a little trouble figuring out where to go from here any ideas please leave them in the comments all suggestions welcome! 1_1

~ note over ~