Breaking in ch.2

You would think if the plan was so full proof it would be easy for him to break in... no there's parts that are hard to execute especially for his first time murdering someone. I mean wouldn't it be hard for you even if you stalked them for almost a year to learn exactly what time they'll wake up or what time they eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner. maybe even what time they brush there teeth witch would be around 6:30 about 5 minutes after she ate breakfast.

He would break in tonight he decided.

He would have to get in the building during the 5 o'clock rush after most people got of work. Maybe he should follow her friend in instead. Seeing as the have plans for the afternoon and her friend would be arriving at 7 there wouldn't be quite as many people, yet it would be easier to follow her in than it would be to follow a stranger or pretend to be someone else. "What to do what to do" he said to himself.

~7:30~

Damn I should have gone in with the 5 o'clock rush where could Macy be, he thought to himself. "Did I have the date wrong" he murmured. maybe I should just come back tomorrow.

"There's always the chance she's just running late. I know what to do" he murmured to himself.

He went to the fire escape and creeped up the stairs. looking through the windows he could see a woman crying with someone beside her. this is the right room, but who are these people. There not supposed to be here I've never seen them hear he thought to himself. the furniture was still there the calendar was still on the wall right where it always was the one that gave him the dates and the times the one that told him Macy was supposed to be hear today at 7. it was still on the wall, and the dates aren't erased. he went to the next window that went to the bedroom. there she was but there was blood beside her. he became angered at the sight someone ruined a full year of his planning but he still has his machete and there are still two people in the living room right where they needed to be. "I'll still kill someone" he said with a maniacal chuckle pleased with his new idea. he tried the bedroom window it was unlocked. "that's new" he said to himself a little to loudly at the pleasant surprise. he ran to the woman's bed she had no pulse he put his hand in the blood and wiped it all over himself. "This should get a good reaction" he thought aloud. Clunk clunk. "Someone's hiding in the closet" he said with a melodic tune. he crept over to the closet it was Macy, but she was dead. "Dammit" he said. he heard footsteps coming from the other room, and the crying had stopped. he pushed the dead body further to the side. and hid in the closet. "I think it came from the closet" he heard on voice say.

"It couldn't have we made sure she was dead" the next said with a slight sniffle. she was my best friend it sucks that she had to be hear today why couldn't she have come yesterday person number two thought to herself. "I'm checking the closet first either way" the second said with a yell to the next room.

Ha ha left on a cliffhanger! comment as much as you like I only have like three subscribers currently so please comment I want to see how y'all like it.

I'm going to start trying like a weekly update not sure how it will work