"It's good?" I nodded with my her eyes closed. She laughed fixing herself some on a plate then grabbed a fork and took a bite.

"Rose should be here any minute I think.." I glanced at the time on the oven.

"Rose came ..and left ." She said laughing and I looked at her funny.

"She came but she went to the store to get some queso and tortilla chips. She'll be back soon."

"Why you ain't wake me up?"

"I did ..we both did...you started throwing shit and I definitely didn't have time for your foolishness. Rose slow ass stayed and you threw and pen and the shit hit her dead on her forehead." She said laughing and I gasped. I really don't remember any of this.

"Oh shit ...she still mad ?"

"She gotta red print on her head..you tell me." I groaned taking another bite.

"Ion feel like apologizing, y'all shouldn't have been in there messing wit me ." She sucked her teeth.

"You sound like a mom already." She pulled out some lemonade from the fridge and poured two glasses. She handed me one and sipped  her own.

"Has what's his name text you?" She made a face then sighed. She knew who I was talking about.

"He called..."

"You didn't answer?"

"No ..I was sleep." I nodded eating some more before speaking.

"So What you got planned today?"

"I got a date tonight. But I'm free until then or until further notice ."

"We should go to the mall , I'm tired of being in the house." She nodded and the we heard the front door open and close. These niggas just be making they own keys and shit. Rose walked in putting a grocery bag on the counter before speaking.

"Good morning." She said softly before walking upstairs. Maya looked over at me before laughing and I groaned.

"She really mad at me .."

"Umm wouldn't you?" I pouted .

"Can you talk to her for me ?"

"You act like you killed her dog Typh just apologize."

"It's not even that , these emotions got me crying about everything." She shrugged.

"She'll forgive you faster, you know Rose a softie for tears ." I sighed as Rose came back downstairs in some comfortable clothes.

"You made ya casserole? What's going on?"

"Baby mama wanted it ." Maya glanced at me before grabbing her plate and her cup walking out the kitchen. She dead wrong for that. Rose didn't even acknowledge me she just got some casserole about to walk out until I spoke up.

"You just gon ignore me?" She looked at me with a blank face and shrugged. I seen the red spot on her forehead.

"I'm sorry about the pen thing. I didn't even remember it, but that was my fault." She shrugged again.

"It's okay Typhany." I pouted . She only did that when she was pissed at me. She smiled a little rolling her eyes.

"I said it's okay Typh damn ." I smiled opening my arms and she paused.

"You ain't got no weapons on you ?" I sucked my teeth.

"No stop playing wit me ." She walked into my arms and I gave her a little hug.