Tonight

A/N: I know, I know, I suck. I'm the worst. I know, you don't have to tell me. I am really sorry that I haven't updated in seven billion years, but I just have had really bad writer's block with this one. So yeah, it's absolutely terrible and might make your eyes bleed, but I tried. Sorry.

(Jude's POV)

Cardan liked to fashionably late. In fact, we were supposed to be at the banquet several minutes ago, but he insisted on making everyone wait so he could make sure Aurora's nannies knew what not to do. When he finally took me by the arm and walked me down the staircase to the Banquet Hall, he looked at me awkwardly, something I rarely saw on him. He took a deep breath and opened the door, leading me out. Everyone silenced, watching us. A few gasps and murmurs ran through the crowd. He led me up to our seats in a pair of thrones, where we sat down and watched the people. Everyone was silent, and Cardan sighed. He stood up again, and looked over the heads of his - soon to be our - subjects.

"Excuse me, everyone. I have an announcement to make." He said in a loud, clear voice, motioning for me to stand. I grabbed his hand, half for the facade, half to steady myself, and not at all because the warmth of his hand was comforting. He didn't let go, even after I was standing next to him. "This is my -ahem- beloved, Jude. We are going to be married." he forced a smile, though it wasn't very fake looking. Several mouths ung open, jaws dropped and murmurs filled the room again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, its short. but i just wanted to  update