Ako's confession to Kanata

Start from the beginning

"Delicious! Thanks!" she said to Kanata as he knelt down next to her. 

"Can I try?" Kiseki piped up. 
"I'm not sure if you'll like it though..." Ako said.
"I want!" Kiseki protested so Ako let him drink a little bit. She examined his face for his reaction. "I like." He said. 
"How mature of you, Kiseki kun!" Ako told him. Kiseki smiled shyly and held up his hands for more. Ako gave him another sip, then she put it down on the table. 
"Mirai chan, do you have any hair ties?" Ako asked the little blue haired girl. Mirai shook her head sadly. 
"Oh, I get some of my mum's. She hasn't used them in years." Kanata suggested. Ako smiled at him. 
"Yes please!" she said. Kanata went off to get the hair ties. (Btw Ako's hairstyle is a mystery to me so I don't even know if you need hair ties XD). He came back with two yellow and pink striped  hair ties and handed them to Ako, their hands accidentally touched. They both went crimson. 
"Th-thank you!" Ako stammered. "Mirai chan, you say thank you too!" 
"Arigato Kanata chi!" Mirai said in a loud and clear voice. Kanata knelt back down. 
"You're welcome," he said to Mirai as Ako began styling her hair. 

Ako finished about three minutes later. She clasped her hands together. 
"So cute!!" she cried. Mirai felt her hair gently. 
"I have a little mirror on me so you can see how you look." Ako swiped a hand mirror out of her pocket and held it in front of Mirai. Mirai stared into it and a happy smile grew on her face. 
"I look like a kitty!" she laughed. Kiseki's stomach rumbled. 
"Hungryyy..." he moaned. 
"Ah, Kanata, do you have anything you can make for them?" Ako asked, turning to kanata who was on his phone. Kanata looked up. 
"Oh, yeah. I'll go make some omelettes. I have the right ingredients." he told Ako. Ako nodded and remembered Subaru and how he liked egg dishes. Huh? My heart... Doesn't feel... Anything towards... Subaru... Ako stood up the two twins. 
"Let's go to the bathroom and wash our hands." She told them. 

"It's down the hallway and then you'll see a white door on the left." Kanata said. Ako nodded and brought the twins to where Kanata had described. 
"Here it is! Do any of you two want to go to the toilet first?" Ako asked. Both twins put up their hands and Ako laughed. 
"Let's go!" 

After the twins washed their hands, Ako led them back out again and saw a bedroom... Kanata's bedroom. It's so tidy...! Ako thought to herself. She caught a whiff of omelettes. 
"Can you two smell that! Omelettes! You two ready to eat?" Ako asked the two children. They both nodded and cheered. 
"Ako, are you hungry too?" Kanata asked. He was holding just two dishes with two small omelettes on them. Ako shook her head. 
"I ate before coming here." she told him. Kanata smiled and it was like time froze for a few seconds for Ako. Badump! 
"Okay then." he walked past her and put the omelettes on the table. The twins darted over to their seats. Badump! My heart! I... I Don't like Kanata... do I? Ako took a bottle of tomato sauce. 
"Do you guys want a picture drawn on your omelettes?" she asked the twins.
"Yes! I want a picture of Kanata chi!" Mirai cried. 
"Yes! I want a picture of Ako tan!" Kiseki cried. Ako nodded and decided to draw her face and a heart on Kiseki's omelette first. Purrfect! It looks so much like me~ Ako went to do Mirai's and froze. Draw... Kanata... I can not afford to mess up! Ako took a deep breath and also drew Kanata perfectly.
"I also want a love heart like you did on Kiseki's drawing!" Mirai complained. Eh? 
"Okay!" Ako replied and drew a heart next to her Kanata drawing. Suddenly, Mirai pushed her dish towards Kiseki's and Kiseki pushed his towards Mirai's. The hearts were both next to each other along with Ako and Kanata's faces. Ako went super red and tried to hide her face with her hair. Kanata came to see what was wrong. 
"Like papa and mama!" Mirai and Kiseki said in unison, giggling their heads off. Ako went even more red and covered more of her blush with more hair. Kanata stared at it for a few seconds and shook his head. 
"Listen you two, I'll tell you both a BIG secret. Ready to hear it?" he asked the twins. The twins nodded. 
"Ako actually hates me a lot, and I mean a lot! She's hiding it for you guys right now." Kanata whispered loud enough for Ako to hear. 
"Kya! You! Why do you have to say that!" Ako tried to scratch Kanata but he caught her by her wrist. 
"Angry kitty!" Mirai giggled. Ako turned to her and laughed. Then she looked back at Kanata who was still holding her wrist. 
"How long are you gonna hold-" Kanata slipped his hand down a little so that they'd be holding hands. Ako went super red. 
"Go away!" she said. Kanata smirked and let go.