13 *SMUT WARNING*

We cuddled for a few hours. When I got up, he pulled my wrist back, pulling me to his lap and wrapped his arms around me. We locked eyes and I leaned in, softly kissing him. He kissed back and rubbed my back as the kiss deepened. He laid down and pulled me on top of him as he pulled his shirt off. I took mine off and kissed him again. He tightened his grip around my waist and I gently tugged his hair as we made out for a few minutes. I sat up and started to unbuckle his pants. I pulled down his underwear and his dick sprung out, hitting his stomach. I grasped it and his breath hitched. I worked my hand up and down as he quietly moaned. He threw his head back as I started bobbing my head up and down, swirling my tongue around his tip. He gently pulled me back up and pushed me onto my back, spreading my legs apart with his knee. He started kissing between my legs and I tugged at his hair as he sucked and licked, bringing me closer. When I was about to cum, I pulled him up and kissed him softly. He kissed back, wrapping his arms underneath me and tucking my hair behind my ear. He pulled away slightly and looked me in the eyes before whispering, out of breath.
Jim: "I.. love you.."
I simply placed my lips on his again, while his hand trailed down between my legs. He ran his finger slowly up and down my slit before pushing it inside of me, making me moan. He muffled my moans by slamming his lips back on mine, continuing to slowly finger me. I gently held his cheek and rubbed small circles on it with my thumb. All of a sudden, we were interrupted by a loud knock on the door. Jim quickly pulled away and we looked at each other with wide eyes, not knowing what to do. I sat up and quickly got dressed as Jim did the same. As he ran to the door to open it, I quickly pulled him back to me and softly kissed him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in for another, deeper kiss. I pulled away and he ran to the door. When he opened it, Dwight was standing there. Jim started speaking, still trying to catch his breath as Dwight gave both of us a suspicious look.
Jim: "Uh.. hey Dwight.. whats up?"
Dwight: "Michael wanted me to come by and tell you that he fired Ryan for what happened today."
Jim: "Oh.. ok thanks Dwight.. tell Michael we'll be back tomorrow.."
Dwight gave us a nod and another glare as he walked away and Jim quickly shut the door. He picked me up and kissed me again and I giggled. He tried to bring me back to the couch but i stopped him. He gave me a questioning look and i held his cheek.
Me: "Im kinda tired baby.."
He nodded, but looked disappointed. So i got down on my knees, pushing him down onto the couch. I quickly started sucking his dick until he came. He moaned loudly as I popped it out if my mouth and moved up to his lap, kissing him. When i pulled away, he twisted me around and wrapped his arms around me as we fell asleep together.