part 6

+
Workers help her and take her to the Halle and lie her on the big couch.

Girl : what are you doing.take her to my room.

Workers take her to the room.while girl call the docter.

A lady came from behind and behind that girl.girl didn't notice this because she was on phone.when she ends the call.she turn and get shoked seeing the lady.

Lady : where were you.who is the girl with you.you did all this with her right.I told you to take driver with you but you always ignore my words.now see what you did.

Girl : mom I am not a kid.I can handle myself.and one more thing I didn't do anything.

Now camara shows the face of that lady

Mrs Madhu dobriyal

Madhu : oh yes you did do anything.first of all you you take car without my permission.secondly you drive the car by your self while I strictly warn you not to and you.and thirdly you came home this much late and came home with that injurd girl.I wil scold you later forstly let me see the girl condition.

Lady left from there and came to pia to see hre.

Lady : oh god poor girl.she need treatment fast.

She is about to call the doctor.but doctor came with girl.

Lady : doctor thank god you came here.please check this girl.

Doctor : calm down mrs dobriyal,let me see the girl.

Doctor check pia and clean her words and bandage it.and write some medicine on papers

Doctor : don't worry mrs dobriyal.she is fine.but her words will take time to heal.some winds are deep.please give her these medicines time to time and make sure she won't take any stress she need rest.

Mrs dobriyal : thank you doctor

Doctor moves towards the girl.

Doctor : don't thank me mrs dobriyal.your daughter call me on right time otherwise the condition of the patient gets worst.every passing minute was dangerous for her.

Mrs dobriyal eye on her daughter,while she is giving cute looks.doctor left.

Mrs dobriyal : I will talk to you later.

She give a horrible looks to the girl and walk away.

Girl : oh god what to do now.

She also went behind her mom.her mom giving instructions to the servent and give the paper to one of the server and told him to bri g these medicines fast.

Girl : mom.

Mrs dobriyal : don't call me mom misha.

Yes the name of the girl is misha and she pouts and make a sad faces.

Mrs dobriyal : don't make these faces misha.it won't work on me.

Another girl came from behind.

Girl : mom what happened.you know it Thai she always do those things like came home late,when away without driver.whats the point of scolding her.ise koi farak ni padne vala.

Mrs dobriyal : PAnchi.you are right.but this time she did a big mistake.you know she came with a girl.she did an accident.

Misha : no it's not true

Now the face of the girl is showing.

Panchi dobriyal

Panchi : what.do you know what you did misha.

Misha : you should protect me but you.I didn't do anything.trust me.

Mrs dobriyal and panchi : no

Mrs dobriyal : let your father come home and than you see what I do to you.

A car came on main door and a person came inside the house

Man : kya bat h bhai aj sari ladies ek sath.kuch khas bat ya misha ne fir kuch kia.

Mrs dobriyal : arnab you came.(to panchi)panchi give water to your father.

Panchi bring a glass of water while man is sitting on sofa.

Man face is shown.

                  Arab dobriyal

                  Arab dobriyal

Arnab dobriyal : now tell me madhu what happened.why are you three together sometime happens

Madhu : ask what not happend.your daughter always trouble me.

Arnab : ab kya ho gaya.kya ur fir se car le gi or ghar late ai.madhu ab bache bade ho ge h agar ye le bi gai to kya.itna kyo dat ri ho.

Madhu : arnab hamesha iski side mat lo pata h aj ye ladki ek accident kr ke ai h.

Arnab get shocked.he sees misha and Thane back to madhu

Arnab : what.

Madhu : you always take the side of your daughter.now take look what she did.and that girl is suffering because of her.

Arnab k what happened tell me clearly.madhu told her everything

Misha: papa trust me I didn't do anything.just listen to me once

Arnab : shut up misha.and madhu why are you scolding her.you can scold her any time but this time that girl need help.

Madhu : you are right arnab.

Arnab : were is that girl.

Madhu : upstairs

Arnab : lets go and you misha from now on you will not go anywhere alone.

Misha : but papa.

Arnab : not a word.let's go madhu.and misha we will talk tater

So I wrote it.give your views to me.and one more thing guys I have a very important work and I may not free till 18.so please forgive me.but I will post next after 18.so please understand me and forgive me.

But don't forget to vote and comments.your comments Is important and I can improve myself with the help of your comments.so do comment also