part 2

First of all thank you for liking my story and sorry for late post but I was busy so cant able to post.but finally I write this part so read it and give me your views.

In the morning

Pia is talking with her friends,jai came there.

Jay:  hai guys what up,(to pia) hai love do you miss me.

Pia: no jai,why will I miss you,its not my right.

Jai confusingly:  hai what happened

Pia:  nothing by the way its time for classes,I have to leave.so excuse me.

Pia whent and jai is seeing her going with blank face.

Whole day pia ignore him and he is trying to talk to her but is not giving him a chance.college hours is over now.everyone starts leaving.pia bus also leaving but jai block her way

Jai: pia i want to talk to you

Pia: not intrested

Jai: but I want so if I want something I get it and I want to talk to you now so sit in my car.

Pia angrily:  but I don't want to talk to you.I am not a  thing.I am a human,not like your other thungs that if you want something you canget it.
I am not that one jai so don't compare me with others

Jai angrily: what the hell pia.no one talks to me like that and you, how dare you.he hold his arms tightly.
How dare you talk to me like that

Pia: jai  leave me its hurting.please leave me

Jay: you deserve this pia.you should think about it before talking to me like that now bear this pain you deserve this for ignoring me,you deserve this for taking to me like that.

Now pia get angry on jay.she push him away.

Pia: how dare you Jay.how can you say that I deserve it.

Jay loudly: yes pia you deserve it.when I came back I want to see you.I called you but you didn't pick up.I thought you will come to me by yourself but you didn't came,why pia

Pia: why,why I jai,I am no one Jay.and if I am not wrong than you have so many friends Jay so why jay.

Jai confused: why.what are you saying.you are my girlfriend pia.I love you and you are asking why.

Pia: I don't think jay that I am your girlfriend.actually I have no one.

Jai Angry: what happened to you pia.why are you talking to me like this pia hmmmm.why tell me.why you not came to meet me.he pull her tightly and hurting her

Pia: Jay leave l will shout if you don't leave me

Jay: than shout but first give me my abswers,where were you.last day that you have not time to meet me.come on tell me

Pia loudly: I came.jai free her.yes I came to meet you at your house but I think you are busy on that time or I say with someone so I came back.I saw you Jay.I saw you with that girl and I saw what you too are doing.jai is shoked now.

So that part is end with his shoked face so do like and comments.and reply sorry for late publishing.next time I will try to update soon.but it also depends on your boys and comments so encourage me with your vots and comments.thank you.