Why Can't Life Be Normal? (A werewolf Story)

Zacznij od początku

"Hey Mom, hey Dad" I say as I grab an apple, stuffing it in my bag for later and putting some S'more PopTarts in the toaster for my supply of food until lunch.

"G'morning Carla, Hun. You know we didn't appreciate you yelling at your alarm clock this morning" Mom says not even bothering to look up from her newspaper. Yes, before you think she doesn't even know her own daughter's name, she does. That's just another nick-name.

"Sorry Mom, I just really hate Mondays"

"Don't we all, sweetie. Don't we all" Dad said, then took a sip for his mug of Joe.

About a minute later my Poptarts were done, I grabbed them and walked to the front door getting ready to head to school. Before I get out the door, I call up the stairs to Blade.

"Hey Blade! Get your rear in gear and let's go!" I yell, ya I know, I'm the younger one but I drive to school. I like my car to much to get it crashed with Blade's insane need for speed. Plus we don't want to brag about how rich we are with our really expensive cars.

"'Kay I'm coming, hold your horses" Blade answers back while walking out of his room and closing the door before making his way to the stairs.

I just walked out to my Silver Aston Martin One-77

http://www.dieselstation.com/cars/the-aston-martin-one-77-a1104.html

I get in my baby, start the engine, and wait for Blade.

He walks out the door exactly 41 seconds later and gets into the passenger seat.

I put my baby into reverse, shoot out of the driveway, then put it in drive and take off to school.

-At School-

"Whoa, record time, we made it in 7 minutes and we're still on time!" I say while jumping out of the car. Blade just laughed at my giddy-ness and walked over to his friends, the jocks of the school, who all happen to be werewolves like my family. The only athletes that are not wolves at our school are the track team and the soccer teams. It's pack rule to allow some of the humans make the clubs and teams, we don't want to be like totally racist towards them, we make up most of the teams because of our superior strength and agility.

I was snapped out of my mind when my best friends in the entire world come over to me.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" asked Arrasiss, her short blond hair blowing around in the wind, giving her a kinda glow-y halo-ish look. I guess it fits, she's an angel, probably the kind of child all parents wished they had. Her wolf was pure white with sparkly silver tipped ears and tail.

"Notin' much, just watching the world. How about you, homeslice?" I say elbowing her in the ribs.

"Nothing, sigh, life is so boring" she says. Yes, if you're wondering she just SAID sigh, instead of actually sighing. She's also awesome like that, too.

"Not for long, girlies. I've got some new gossip for your ears only" Said Shauna, one of my many crazy, but awesome kick-your-ass kinda friends. Her wolf was dark brown with black stripes (like a tiger) on her back, legs, and tail.

"Oooh spill, spill!" Said Arrasiss while jumping up and down like a little kid. Oi, again with little children, I'm not gonna be able to handle this much longer.

"Okay, so word on the street is that there are some new wolves coming to school today, apparently they moved into the old Aries house on the north east edge of our territory. 1 guy, our grade, single. 1 guy and 1 girl, grade 11, mated" Answered Shauna, a little out of breath for saying that so quickly. Wait; hold up, how did she know this stuff before me? Like come on, the Alpha of our pack is my dad (sorry I didn't mention it earlier, it just didn't come up), shouldn't he know? And if he did, why didn't he tell Blade or I?