Why Can't Life Be Normal? (A werewolf Story)

Hey readers, this is my first werewolf story so if there are any problems or something please let me know!

Please enjoy P-)

Chapter 1

It's a Monday, the probably most hated day in the entire week. School, work and jobs all seen to love punishing people on Mondays. Why is that? Many must ask themselves, well, I think I've finally figured it out. You see, it all began this morning at around 5:30.

---

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

"OH MY GAWD! SHUT UP YOU STUPID ALARM CLOCK!" I scream at the top of my lungs, not caring who I wake up. Hey, I'm just returning the favor, because no matter whom it is getting up, my stupid, over-sensitive hearing and heightened senses won't give me a break. I just love being who I am, NOT!

"What the Fuck, Carlin? Shut the fuck up for once and stop being so, so you!" My older brother Blade says. He's our high schools Quarterback and the captain of the hockey and lacrosse teams. He has pitch black hair, piercing, vibrant, endless Blue eyes, and pale skin.

"So sorry Blade, but that was just my scream therapy for today, you know, just being responsible so I don't decide to hit some little kids with my car on my way to school" I said smiling a small evil smile. Oh, how I wish I could go around running over little children with a car, I'm pretty sure their parents would thank me.

"Ah, yes, why do you hate little kids so much?" Blade asks me, amused that I hate them as much as I do.

"They're just so annoying. 'Mommy he hit me' 'Daddy I'm hungry' 'I'm too scared to go to bed because there are monsters in the closet' blah blah blah. I mean, come on, grow up already and do the world a favor" like why can't someone just make a machine that when you put your little hoodlums in one end and they come out the other side as, I don't know, teenagers. If only that was possible.

"Cry me a river, Carlin, like seriously. They're just children. Plus, you will think differently when you find your mate and have your own children" Blade said rolling his eyes. And yes, he said 'mate' as in soul-mates, as in I'm a Werewolf and somewhere out in the world, my true other half, is waiting for me.

"Probably not, you know I just want to live my dreams and my future. Without my mate or children" I say pouting. Most girls are like hyper-active at any mention of their 'future mate', not me, I just want to be normal, like sure I like being a werewolf and all but it's so much responsibility. If I ever did meet my mate I would be happy and loving, but I would have to move in with him and his pack and move away from mine, my family and my friends. I just don't think I could give it all up like that.

"Carlin? Carlin? Carlin? OH MY FUCKING GAWD! SNAP OUT OF IT ALREADY!" Blade yelled while giving my own personal earthquake and snapping his fingers in from of my face.

"Huh? What? Oh, I get it. Up yours biatch!" I say, see even when I'm spaced out I still know how to perfectly deal with any situation. Yeah, I'm that awesome. It's alright you don't need to admit how jealous of me you are.

"Whatever Carlin, just get ready for school because we have to go in about, 23 minutes. Bye now, CeeCee" Blade called over his shoulder, already out my door and into the hallway. CeeCee is just a nick-name he gave me when we were little because my name is too formal and stuff.

After I heard his bedroom door close and the shower turn on, I got up and dressed, then brushed my teeth, then grabbed my book bag and went downstairs for breakfast.

When I got down the stairs, making extra sure I didn't trip due to my pant's being too long, I found my parents sitting at the table coffee in hand, reading the newspaper.