14. was it wrong

Lauren's pov

Yesterday was amazing. Y/n and I had a little fun but it didn't lead to anything crazy. I woke up to of course loud music coming from Dani's room, she's trying to mute music that Christian's playing. I don't have to do anything in the morning so Im not getting out of bed.

I'm remembering everything that went down yesterday. Y/n's confession and everything that we did afterwards. I really want to check my Instagram, see what the people are saying.

I picked up my phone from the bedside table. I see a lot of notifications and messages. Let's read the texts first.

DanDan: dudeeee! u finally did it! tell y/n to hang out with us tomorrow! Dani is great. I'm so lucky to have a sister like her!

Shrimpy: LAUREN! YOU DID IT! IM SO PROUD! IM LITERALLY GOING TO FAINT!  Amy is the best, but I'm worried, is she still alive?

Baldhead: finally you made this happen! Being in the closet for so long gave you a great girlfriend. Lisa is really weird but it's really nice of her to say that

KetharineTheJesus: it's a big step in your life Laur. I'm proud!  Kath is really sweet. I love that she always supports me

MomaChris: I love to see you happy and if this makes you happy I will support you and y/n in everything!  Christina wasn't okay we me being bi but now she is like my #1 fan.

MyGirl: I really like the picture of us u posted, can't wait to see you tomorrow ❤️  I love her so much. She doesn't even realize how much she means to me.

I quickly replied to the messages. My sisters are so supportive of me. I never thought that they will still love me after me coming out. Now it's time to see what the Cimfam think about me.

There is a lot of nice and supportive comments. I even saw a lot of edits that fans made of the picture. A lot of people said that the always thought I was bi or gay. But I also saw a bunch of hate.

Dyke

Freak

How the hell can love someone like you

I thought Catholics are only straight

Did your family disowned you?

Does your girlfriend have a dick?

How will you have sex?

I always knew there was something wrong with you

Just go and die

God hates you

I never liked you anyways

Did you pay her to be ur girlfriend?

She only like you because you're famous

All these comments hurt so much. Is it all true? Is this what all of the think about me? Does y/n only likes be because I'm popular? I only read a few but they hurt so much.

Y/n's pov

I can't stop thinking about yesterday. Lauren makes me happy and knowing that mine and her family is okay with us makes me even more happy. Lauren posted a picture of me and her on her Instagram. I read some of the comments and the Cimfam is really supportive of her. I saw some hate comments but the other fans quick defend Laur. Even Olivia texted me about the picture. She's more excited than happy. She thinks that Lauren is a part of our family, and she's not wrong. I'm only 19 and Lauren recently turned 20 but I have this feeling that we will be together forever.

It's almost noon and Lauren still haven't texted me back. She replied to my text from yesterday but nothing else. I'm getting worried.

y/n: hi Dan, u know where Laur's at?
DanCim: no, she was support be here an hour ago
y/n: I'm getting worried. She's not replying to any of my texts
DanCim: I'm gonna ask my sisters if the know anything
y/n: k, tell me what's up
10 minutes later
y/n: and?
DanCim: she haven't talked to anyone. The last time she texted all of us this morning and that's it
y/n: I'm coming over
DanCim: oke come quick

I stormed out of my house, Chris asked where I'm going but I didn't have time to reply. I drove as fast as I could. I need to know if Lauren is okay.

Lauren's pov

I'm nothing. Everyone hates me now. Why is it so bad to love whomever you want to? She doesn't actually like me. She knew who we were, she just playing this game with me. She made me feel loved but it's just a trick. Its pity to say but I regret posting this picture. Everyone is right. No one will ever love me now. I'm just a fool.

I'm standing in front of a mirror in my room. I closed the door and the curtains. After reading the comments I threw my phone against the wall and I think it broke. I'm staring at myself in the mirror. Am I that bad of a person now? Did she meant what she said? Does she really love me? Was it wrong to feel all this feelings?

After that question I broke down in tears. I'm laying on the floor, crying. Nobody can hear me here.

Y/n's pov

I'm at the Sisters house. We all trying to reach Lauren. She's not answering any of our calls and texts. Christina called their mom. She still talking with her. I'm so inpatient. I need to know if Lauren is alright.
Christina finally ended the call.

"Does she know where Lolo is?" Amy asked worried.
"Mom told me that she thinks that she closed herself in her room" she paused "she thinks that Lauren is crying"
"What!" I screamed
"Why would she? What happened?" Dani jumped up from her seat.
"Y/n?" Katherine looked at me and her sisters followed
"What?"
"Did you do anything to Lauren?" She added
"Do you really think that I could hurt the love of my life? Im as worried about her as you! Maybe even more!" I yelled and got up
"Y/n/n! Wait! We don't think that!" Lisa yelled back at me as I walked out of the house.
"I don't care about your opinions. I'm worried about her, she's my girlfriend, my lady! I'm going to her house" I said as I got into the car "don't go there, I need to talk to her alone" I said and drove away.