1

Name: Hanno Nekeda
Nickname/s: Hana,
Stubs (Only Few people could)
Age: (depends)
Gender: Male
Occupation: Traveler/Spy
Nationality: Southern Watertribe

Appearance:
Physical features: (hair, eyes, skin, build etc)

Appearance:Physical features: (hair, eyes, skin, build etc)

Height: 6'2Weight: 220 Lbs (Mainly Muscle)(Left arm and is human size

Height: 6'2
Weight: 220 Lbs (Mainly Muscle)
(Left arm and is human size. He uses this when at the North or South Pole)

Defining features:
Left Arm is gone. And he doesn't use prosthetics.

Other outfits: (like disguises or P.J's.)

———————————————————————

PersonalityLaohu is a Adventurous and Fearless person

Personality
Laohu is a Adventurous and Fearless person. He is the type of person you can tell your problems to him and he comes up with solutions. He is persistent when doing work and is Loyal to his Friends. He is a little flirtatious to some, but not all the time. He loves to climb things.

Likes:Food, Sleep, Archery, Swords, Fighting, Sports, Music.

Dislike: People who disturb his sleep, people who annoy him, the people who put on a fake act (act nice when there actually mean).

Strengths:
He puts everyone's survival before his, even if it means he dies. He's willing to sacrifice himself to save others

Weakness: He will have flashbacks of his childhood when his family was there.

Flaws:
He let's his Pride get the best of him in a fight

Abilities
Bending: Waterbender.
He is able to make weapons out of Hard Ice for people, and knows bloodbending but it's a last resort. He knows Healing as well.

Non-Bending: With his time with Ty Lee, she taught him Chi Blocking became more agile.

Relationships:
Affiliations/Alliances: Good/usually works alone.
Family: Nakato and Jade Fowler (Unknown)
Friends: Katara, Sokka, Iroh, Suki, Yui.
Romantic Interest/s: Ty Lee (Secret Relationship)

Pets:
'Luna' Snow Owl. (Gifted by the Spirits to help him with his Disability. Can turn Tiny and grow bigger for him to ride.)
( she is pure white)

Enemies: Fire Nation soldiers

Biography:
Early Life: (Your OC's origins)
He was born in the Southern Watertribe. He was born with both arms and had a normal life. But when he was 5, he was practicing his waterbending alone he accidentally froze his arm and he got frostbite. He then had to get his arm removed. This did make him upset by his foolishness, but he didn't want this disability to stop him.

Growing up: (Your OC's childhood)
He was great friends with Katara and Sokka when they were growing up. While He knew how to waterbend a little, he didn't want to help Katara and accidentally hurt her. When the Fire nation attacked when he was 8... his mom and dad were taken from him. At 9 he left the tribe without telling anyone and went searching for his family. He was gifted his pet by spirits when he was stuck in a snow storm.

Where they are at present: (at what point in their lives are they at the moment)
He has been around the world. He met Suki when he made a pitstop towards the Northern Tribe. He made it to the Northern Tribe and learned more advanced techniques, and even healing at 9. He was the princess's bodyguard for a while.

At 11 he left and went to the Earth Kingdom and looked around there, freed a few prisoners as well. Making him earn lots of money.

At 13 He then made the decision to go to the Fire Nation and met Iroh when he was getting jumped by thugs. They got along and were well aquatinted. He then met Hamma and she taught him Bloodbending, without him knowing she was taking people from the village. When he still 13 went to the circus to be an assistant. He met Ty Lee, she taught him how to Chi- Block, He taught her some fighting techniques. And soon they started to date. He stayed with her for two years but hasn't returned home since.

Extra Information:
Main goal: (what is their mission in life)
Stop Fire Nation, and find his family.
Color: Silver
Season: Fall
Theme song: Natural 'Imagine Dragons'