Ch.20:: pt.2 😊😰😶😭

Start from the beginning

MC- what y'all doing?

AG- bored

I nodded

MC- me too I'm like bored asf and trying something to do.It's way fun making music.

SG- true!

MC- ooh where you guys at? Cause I'm Philly

Both- home

MC- let's go to the spot where we met Ant g. I swear that place is dope asf no wonder it's our spot before Ant g passed away we've always been throwing parties, getting wild and everything.

We laughed as we all said bye and hung up so I put it on the charger til I have to leave. I put the outfit away and picked out the most fliest outfit I have.
Once I changed and did my makeup and hair looking fly asf.

I grabbed my things and phone then headed out til I forgot my white sunglasses so I ran in there with my heels trying to find my glasses til I saw that they're sitting on the bathroom counter til I saw that the boys were starring at me shocked asf

I grabbed my things and phone then headed out til I forgot my white sunglasses so I ran in there with my heels trying to find my glasses til I saw that they're sitting on the bathroom counter til I saw that the boys were starring at me shocked asf. Then I heard my phone rung so I looked at it and saw that it was the siangie twins calling me so I answered it.

MC- I'm on my way now I just had to grab my glasses I hope we're all wearing glasses.

SG- girl, we already are

I hung up and ran out til I saw that the boys following me but I ignored them. Once I arrived at the spot I saw the security guard.
MC- wassup Tyrone how you doing?

T?- I'm good hbu? You ready to have some fun.

MC- boy you should've already know that I'm the party here.

We laughed and did our handshake as he let me in.
MC- Tyrone those are with me *pointing to dean and roman*

He nodded as he let them

DA- thanks?

MC- don't thank me, I didn't do it for you I did it so you don't cause trouble to ruin my fun.

I walked away from them to see everyone and say hi. We played music loud as some drank. Me and some girls were dancing.

I noticed that everyone was crowding even the boys standing in the front looking shocked asf.

Once I got done dancing I started dancing to the next song then cheered on the rest.

I told the girls if they wanna sleep over they said they had work tomorrow. I went to grab my things til I felt my phone buzzing so I looked at it and saw that it was the twins calling me so I went outside so I could hear them.
MC- Hello?! What do you need?!

JU- have you seen Roman and dean?

MC- they're with me?! *shouting over the music*

Uce- where are you guys anyways?

MC- at a party, going wild?!

Soon I was interrupted by hands on my shoulders and saw that it was Roman and dean.
MC- I'll ttyl !! I'll tell them to call you

I hung up and walked to the hotel with the boys.They were tipsy so I had to help them which I carried them on my shoulders while I'm wearing high heels but dont worry I've done plenty of times.
Once we arrived at the hotel I threw them on the bed making them groan making me chuckle. I went to Change after I took a shower.
Once I got dressed I dried my hair then brushed through it then wrapped up my hair. Then I went to brush my teeth then put my phone on the charger. I sat up covering my body when suddenly I heard bickering so I went to see who it was and saw that it was the boys arguing so grabbed their hair then bashed their heads together.

MC- I'm trying to sleep but I can't when both of you dimwits are running your fat mouths. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO TO BED!!!

I headed back to my bedroom part and closed the door then took off the towel and put it in a messy bun. I layed down covering myself til I heard a knock on my door so I yelled come in and in came everyone. I sat up sighing.
MC- yeah?

Roman was about to speak til I heard somebody calling me so I looked at it and saw that it was my mom so I declined it and turned off the phone and layed down. I tried to rest til they all jumped on me making me push them off the bed.