With a raised eyebrow and a deadly glare, I leaned closer towards the microphone and said in a dangerously calm voice. "Ravenclaw foul by Crawford, due to bumphing with the intent of injuring. That will cause five points to be demoted from Ravenclaw's score."

I looked away from Missy, my green eyes scanning the Quidditch pitch as the game continued. I pressed the button to change Ravenclaw's score from fifty to forty-five.

The score was now tied and both teams were having trouble scoring. My attention shifted to my bespectacled friend, when he shot forward on his broom and began following the Snitch. Ravenclaw's Seeker Nathan McNamara, must have seen this, because he was close on James' tail.

"Potter has eyes on the Snitch with McNamara not far behind!" I announced, grasping Remus' wrist in anticipation. I nervously bit down on my lip, as my sharp green eyes followed the Potter boy.

"James Fleamont Potter, I swear on Merlin's beard I will shun you until we graduate, if you don't catch that Snitch." I joked with a grin as they chased after the small golden ball.

James' hand was barely an inch from the Snitch with Nathan McNamara's close behind. I watched in silent anticipation, muttering a repeated. "Come on, come on, come on."

With a last second burst of motion, James stretched his arm out and grasped the Snitch, causing him to almost fall off his broom.

I shot up from my seat, cheering loudly for my best friend alongside Remus. I excitedly swooped up the microphone and exclaimed. "James Potter has caught the Snitch! Gryffindor wins with one hundred and forty five points!"

"That's a wrap, ladies and gentlemen! Celebrate tonight accordingly and I will see you all next Friday!" I cheered, before letting out a whoop as I grabbed Remus' hand and dragged him down to where the Gryffindor team was now grounded.

We met James and Sirius on the Quidditch pitch, where I embraced them each in a hug.

"You both were brilliant!" I exclaimed with a wide grin.

"We know." Sirius said with a jokingly smirk, making me roll my eyes and smack him upside the head.

"Well, I wasn't going to let my favorite Hufflepuff shun me until graduation. Now was I?" James joked, referencing my earlier comment and wrapping an arm around my shoulders. My arms went around his torso, as the bespectacled brunette pulled me into a hug.

"I'd be lost without my Norie!" He stated, placing his chin on the top of my head.

"You lot would honestly have gotten yourselves killed by now if it weren't for me." I chuckled lightheartedly.

"She makes a valid point, mates." Remus admitted with a laugh.

"Come on, let's head to the dining hall for a bite." James suggested as we all started walking towards the castle.

"Thank Helga Hufflepuff! I'm starving!" I laugh, causing James to turn and give me a look.

"You're always hungry, Kitty." He laughed, his arm still wrapped around my shoulders.The boys called me Kitty, because my patronus is a polecat and so is my animagus form.

"Fuck off, Prongs! You're not much better!" I scoff, lightly whacking the bespectacled boy on the stomach.

"Come on, love." The blue eyed brunette laughed, shaking his head at me. "Let's get some food into you."

•••••••••••••••

A/N: Boy oh boy, do I have plans for this book.... 😏😏😏😈😈😈

Timothèe Lafayette is portrayed by Timothèe Chalamet