"Next up, we've got another brilliant team! You know them, they know basically everything else! Lead by Captain Eliza Harrison—fantastic keeper—, it's Ravenclaw!" I announced, my comment about Ravenclaw earning a few chuckles.

"Now, as always, I've been asked to be as unbiased of a commentator as humanly possible." I stated as usual, before pausing and telling the same joke as always. "But we all know that's not going to happen."

Professor McGonagall, despite her amused expression, scolded warningly. "Scamander."

"Nevertheless, on with the game!" I stated with a grin. "Madam Hooch steps onto the center of the pitch and releases the Snitch! Just a little reminder that whichever team's seeker catches that quick little bastard will receive one hundred points and win the match!"

"Another reminder, that if any of you smug little sods tries to hit me with either the Quaffle or one of the Bludgers, I will personally hex you until you are no longer recognizable to even your mother. Bumphing will result in a foul and a swift smack from me after the match." I said, earning some laughs from the first years and those who didn't know that I wasn't joking. Continuing with the previous statement, I turned and looked at where my long haired best friend hovered on his broom, pointing at him with the Beater's bat that I'd been bringing to every Quidditch match I would commentate for since second year. "I'm talking to you, Sirius Orion Black."

The addressed boy simply grinned, throwing me a teasing wink. I heard Remus laugh from beside me, making me smack the werewolf upside the head. "I will hex you, Remus John Lupin! Do not test me right now!"

"Come on, people! Focus! We have a Quidditch match to start!" I joked, earning some laughs.

"Madam Hooch releases the Bludgers, before tossing the Quaffle." I state, watching as Ravenclaw retrieves the Quaffle. "Ravenclaw Chaser, Marcus Dalton,has the Quaffle."

A loud crack sounded throughout the Quidditch pitch, making me cringe. "Dalton is hit by a Bludger and he has lost the Quaffle! Madam Hooch is calling for a time out, while Dalton is taken to the hospital wing and is replaced by alternate Amelia Foster."

"As Ravenclaw's injured Chaser is escorted to the hospital wing by Professor Flitwick, both teams circle up to discuss their next plays." I explain, my green eyes watching as the teams meet in their separate groups. "Not even ten minutes in and we've already got a player down."

"And we're back with Ravenclaw on offense! Foster passes the Quaffle to fellow Chaser, Timothèe Lafayette, aka everyone's favorite French fry." I commented, making my Divination partner laugh with a shake of his dark curls.

"Foster's pass was intercepted by Gryffindor Chaser, Will Knott—whose name I will forever make puns of." I stated with a grin as Gryffindor scored. "Ten points to Gryffindor! Looks like Will Knott, did!"

Unsurprisingly, my awful pun didn't receive any laughs, besides a few pity chuckles. "I'm horrible, I know."

Halfway through the match, an extremely nasty Ravenclaw Beater, Missy Crawford, launched a Bludger towards my head after a joke I made about her flying skills.

Before the aggressive piece of Quidditch equipment could come into contact with me, I sent it right back with a quick and strong hit with the Beater's bat that I always keep with me during matches.