"I heard screaming are you alright, Lenora?" I heard Vanessa's voice behind me. She must have opened the door without me knowing.

"Just bad dreams seems to haunt my sleep, memories of the past that should've been forgotten, I wish I didn't have them" I exclaimed, in a hush voice

"Everyone has a past, some buried in darkness or in the light that god gave them, I can tell you've got both of them" She smiled, as she grabbed my shoulder " The images will go once you think of something that will fill your spirits"

She turned around and walked towards the door. 

"Good night and thank you Vanessa" I smiled

"There's no need, just get back to sleep" She replied and closed the door lightly behind her.

My mind was still awake, no matter how much I tried to send myself to slumber again, I couldn't, it's as if the night didn't want me to sleep. I looked over to the table on the other side of the room, to see the bag that was given to me by Professor Van Helsing. I dug inside to find the little red leather notebook and went over to sit on my bed.

Vanessa's P.O.V

I only heard rustling from her room after I talked to her. I look through the keyhole of her door too see her flipping pages through a notebook frantically sitting on her bed.

Next evening came so quickly to me, As I felt the moon rise, There was something in me pushing inside.'This cannot be happening' I thought. Maybe I'm just nervous, after all Sir. Ferdinand Lyle's fate was tonight.

Lenora's P.O.V

 I was sitting in the study when I saw Vanessa came through the front door pushing it open, clutching her stomach, she was drenched from the rain. Before could ask what's wrong, she had gone upstairs, without a word. Vanessa had left me feeling worried and what was strange also, is that she came home alone without Sir. Malcolm.

Victor's P.O.V

Empty

Scared

Terrified

Lost

Crushed

The feelings I felt as I saw Proteus' boy ripped apart and fell to the ground. Drops of his blood landed onto my face, behind were Proteus stood was the demon that I had created, that I thought I had left behind years ago.

"Your First born has returned" he spat at me

I looked down at Proteus' body, breathing heavily, fear spreading all over me.

"Did you not think I would find you? Did you imagine that I was dead? That I would die, you know better" He exclaimed "Frankenstein"

I kneeled on the ground near Proteus rocking back and forth with my hands in my lap trying not to look up at him, like a child.

"I would seek you even unto the maelstrom of the blackest tempest of the darkest night" He paused to see my state.

"STAND AND FACE ME!" He yelled

I held onto the wooden support beam behind me, to stand up. My fear made me tremble, making me shake all around. The only thing my mind was thinking of was 'How could he be here?'. He stands in front of me, my first creation, I was truly admired but also terrified cries out of my closed mouth and heavy breathing.

"Look upon this face anew" He exclaimed. I didn't want to look at his face, it made me cringe.

"Is it not well made? Is the language not rich with felicity of expression? Are the eyes not alert? Are these not eyes that you once looked into once?" He paused