[1]

"Mom, look." I saw pointing the camera to her. My mom covers my camera with her hand and gives me a stare. I laugh and stop recording.

"Destiny, could you at least try acting professional." I sit up and put my phone facing down on the large dark brown table.

"What are we even here for?" I scoot the chair in and rest my head on my right arm.

"We're gonna talk about the tour and your upcoming album." She says moving her hand over to my phone and sliding it over to her.

I grab my phone before she lifts it up and puts it in her purse. I put it back where it was but farther away from her. I look around and see many empty chairs in the distance.

"When are they coming though? We've been waiting for at least an hour. This feels like I'm at the doctors." my mom gives me this look almost telling me to knock it off. "What it's true." I put my head down.

"Well it is like the doctors. You're not the only one they have to take care of." She starts to fix my hair so it isn't covering all of my face.

"Wake me up when they're here. Nighty." I fake snore and my mom kicks my leg. "Ouch!" I say awfully loud.

"Nice to see you're awake." says a tall man in a dark blue suit. He walks over and occupies the chair that was across from me. "So, Destiny. We're here to talk about touring and your album. We'll start working on the album soon enough and make the suspense bigger and better. Tour dates will be released right after the album has dropped. Maybe a week or two after."

"What about merch and stuff?" I ask really wanting to design merchandise so badly.

"We have already figured out the merchandise and all that jazz." He says slipping over a drawing of what the merchandise would look like.

"Do I get to approve it or has it been already done?" I look up at him and slide the papers back in his direction.

"Your mother has already approved it for you and..." he looks through his pile of papers, "Looks like you just need to record three more songs."

I nod my head and glance over at my mom. She's nodding her head too.

"So, when's the photo shoot appointment for the album cover?" my mom asks sitting with her arms crossed, staring straight into the mans soul.

"Hopefully this Thursday. If not, Friday. I think that's all we needed to discuss for today." He reviews his papers once more before standing up from his chair. He smiles over at my mom and I and gathers all the papers. "If you have any questions, be sure to contact me. I'll be more than glad to help. See ya, Destiny." He waves and I wave back slightly smiling at him. He closes the door.

"Aren't you excited?" my mom asks gathering whatever she needed and starting to get up.

"I would be if you didn't decide the most exciting part for me. That merchandise was so basic and ugly. Sorry mom but this is MY thing." I get up and grab my phone putting it in my back pocket. I push in my chair and open the door. "I'll meet you in the car. I'ma grab a water first." I walk out and slightly slam the door. I got to the nearest vending machine and see a tall blue eyed boy.

He fixes his hair and the 5 dollar bill he keeps trying to put in keeps on getting spit back out. "Gosh darn it" he says attempting to put the 5 dollar bill inside one last time. I hold back my laughs as I watched him struggling.

"You need help there?" Gotta admit he was pretty darn cute and I'd be more than happy to help a cute guy even if I was no help.

"You can go ahead if you want." He says stepping back, trying to straighten out the dollar bill as much as he can. I pull out my dollar and put it in getting my water. It drops and I bend down and grab it. I look up and see him staring. He quickly changes his vision from me back to the 5 dollar bill.

"You sure?" I say opening my water and taking a sip from it.

"I think I'm grown enough to know how to work a vending machine." He says avoiding all eye contact with me.

"I like your eyes." I say taking one more sip of my water. I smile at him and know he could see me. His face starts turning red and I giggle. "I'm Destiny", extending my hand for him to shake.

"Jonah" he says gripping my hand with a firm grip and shaking it.

"Nice to meet you, Jonah."

"Nice to meet you too, Destiny." I smile at the way he says my name. "I don't think I'ma get Jack his Gatorade." he says slipping the 5 dollar bill in the back pocket of his pants.

"Oh well." I say while grinning. He laughs a little and looks at my water.

"You didn't even have to buy the water. Could've saved that pretty dollar." he starts walking and I follow, wanting to hear more of him talk. "There's a water dispenser right there." he says pointing to the black and silver colored water dispenser that stood at the corner.

I shrug and take another drink of water, "What's done is done, Jonah."

He walks over to the water dispenser and grabs one of the many cups that was sitting to the table next to it.

"I'ma just take him water. He needs it anyways." I scrunch my nose and smile. He stays staring at me and I smile at him. "You're gorgeous." I blush hard and smile even more.

"Thank you. You're quite the handsome fella too." I look over at the cup he's filling and start to realize it's gonna overfill.

"Uh Jonah." I say pointing to the cup. It overfills causing a huge puddle on the floor. He grabs napkins and puts them on the floor. I grab more and start helping him.

"Woopsies." He says laughing and throwing the soaking wet napkins in the trash. I put my water on the table and grab even more napkins. I move my hair to the side and finish cleaning the floor. I get up and almost slip.

"Oh sh-" He holds me and I gain my balance back. "Thanks." I look into his eyes and smile. I see my mom in the corner of my eye. She motion for me to hurry up.

"I gotta go. Nice meeting and talking to you, Jonah." I run up to my mom and look back at him. I wave and walk with my mom to the car.

JONAHS POV:

I watched her leave and thought to myself that I'd never see her again. I wave back and smile.

"Bye Destiny." I whisper to myself. I turn back and throw away the wet napkins I still have in my hand. I look at the cup and shake my head. I grab a napkin and clean it.

I see her water bottle and take it with me back to where the rest of the guys were. I look at the bottle and hold it. I enter the room.

"Took you long enough." Jack says sarcastically, sitting across from me.

"Lots happened." I say passing him the water. I put the water bottle near my feet and smile to myself the whole time. Not even paying attention to what anyone was saying. Destiny.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This is a whole new story and I really like the whole background of it. Hope you guys enjoy this first chapter and hopefully it seems interesting. It may be a bit boring since it is the first chapter. I'll try my best to upload my other stories. I just got the password to this account today. I had forgotten it by accident. Woops! But yeah, have a good day or night. Love you!

- Angelina <3