Chapter 2

Hey!
Sorry I didn't updated for so long I had an important test and I had to study. Anyways, this chapter will be a little shorter because I wrote it real quick so there might be some mistakes.
Hope you enjoy❤️

Christian's p.o.v

Work

Just work

Lots and lots of work!

When your a CEO of a company than work is a first priority. And I fucking hate it!
Just tons and tons of paper work for me to do.
I hate it.

You know, when I was younger I thought I wouldn't have to work at all. Just sit and do nothing!
I wish that my life would've been like that.

But when I was 18 and my father inherited the company to me I found out the way real life actually works.

You just sit around and do lots of paperwork!

I looked at the watch on my hand just dredging for lunch time to come. 12:26

Just two more hours and I can be free!
For an hour but still...

I'm probably gonna be stuck at my office and just finish more paperwork because there is nothing at home.

No food,no company,no sub...nothing

You are probably thinking 'then why don't you get yourself a boyfriend or something?'

Well I just don't work like that. I don't get attached. I don't do feelings,basically I don't do love. Yeah it just doesn't work like that.

But I do love to have a submissive once it a while. If your wondering yes I am into BDSM And I just love when my submissive calls me daddy and just follow what I say.

But I don't get attached.

In the past I had a sub who fell in love with me but I didn't care. So I broke his little heart. Boo hoo I'm crying. I seriously don't give a fuck. Sorry not sorry.

I know I'm a dick but that's how I am, so deal with it.

That was the last thing I thought about before I got back to work

——————————————————————————-

I was working when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" and the door opened and in walked my soon-to-be-ex-assistant, Caroline.

"Hey boss want to go get lunch together? Its my last day here so I would like to talk to you before I go" she said

"Sure I'll finish this and I'll meet you at our usual place."I said

"Ok but be quick" she said before she left.

For those who are wondering. Caroline is moving to a different city so I need a new assistant.

I wonder who would it be?!

And with that question I got up and left my office to go to my restaurant. Yes I do own a restaurant. What?! I'm rich what else can I do with my money?!

I was so busy typing in my phone that I didn't notice that I bumped into someone.

"Owww" the person dell backwards and said. He looked up and gasped.
Now let me tell you something.

The second I locked eyes with him I couldn't look away! He was so adorable with his black hair and green eyes. Such beauty you don't see everyday.

"OMG sorry I didn't see where I was looking and I bumped into you I'm very sorry sir!" He said while he stood up looking with his head down. So cute!!!
He looked so adorable and so submissive I just have to have him!

"It's fine" I said with a blank expression and my dominant voice. Even tho the boy looked down I could see his reddish blush that crept up on his cheeks and I couldn't help but to smirk a little.

Finely , the boy looked up at me and his face just got redder and redder. "Again sir I am very sorry" He said but all i did was look deep in his eyes.they were so beautiful!

Finely I look away and said an "ok" before walking away.

'I want him' I thought to my self as I continued walking. He was so adorable and cute and his submissiveness...ugh just ughhhhh. I wonder who is he and what's his name and how his moans sounded like while I fuck his tight hole, but I stopped myself. Because if I wouldn't I would have had a boner for the rest of the day.

I just have a feeling I will see him again.
**************************************
Posting the next chapter soon!!!

Vote.follow.save.add it to you list and all😂