0.1

Welcome to the first chapter of Save Me!!!!

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHLOE

"Mom!" I yelled walking downstairs being greeted by my older brother Anthony pushing me out of his way before snickering right after.

"Ass." I mumbled to myself looking behind me, seeing him walk slowly up the stairs.

"In here." She called. I followed the sound of her voice into the laundry room where, I was greeted by my mom smiling before starting the washing machine.

"So are yo-"

"Amber why didn't you take my laundry!" My father boomed from their room.

"Here!" He yelled tossing his laundry bag in the room.

"I started the washing machine already." My mom sighed looking up at my father.

"God! You can't do anything right. Why wouldn't you take my laundry when you took yours?" He yelled in her face. I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

"I-I'm sorry. It won't happen again." My mom gave up picking up his laundry bag.

"It better not. Get this done by this afternoon."

"Oka-"

"No mom. I'll do it. I have to wash my clothes today too." I quickly cut my mom off.

"It's not your responsibility!" He yelled.

"It's not mom's either. It's your responsibility to get your laundry done. Mom isn't your slave, so stop treating her like one." I replied, storming out of the room not, being able to handle him when he acts like this.

I walked back upstairs to get ready. I refuse to stay in this house while my father is acting like this. I sat on my bed for a while before finally getting back up to get ready. I went over to my dressed and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a jumper since it's freezing outside.

"Chloe, are you going out today?" Anthony asked barging into my room.

"Yea."

"Can I come with?" He asked quietly almost as if he's embarrassed to ask me if he can hang out with me.

"You want to come hang out with me?" I asked shocked.

"Yea. Dad is acting like a jerk and I don't want to be around him." He confessed, sitting down on the edge of my bed.

"Okay. Be ready in 15 minutes and, bring some money with you." I said, pushing him out the room and shutting the door so I could get ready.