LET'S GET STARTED!

Start from the beginning

     Exam yourself -Do I have the right attitude?
Well, have the right attitude and see what is going to happen.
   Another is the attitude of believing the best about others but note that you shouldn't be bent out of shape when they disappoint you, just like I said nobody is perfect, including you. Just be grateful for the people that bring Joy and endeavour to be counted among many.

Read what Charles Swindill said:
"... Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the  past, than education,  than money, than circumstance, than failures, than success, than what other people think, say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift or skill. It will make or break a company - a church or home, friendship. The remarkable thing is that we have a chioce everyday regarding the attitude we embrace for that day. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me amd 90% how I react to it. And so with you. We are in charge of our attitude ".

     Also, you need to have a big thinking attitude. Always think big.

      When you realize this, the next thing on the attitude list is to choose your A-TEAM(attitude team). They are those people who help in building you up. As far as I have discovered, your A-team could be your parents, friends at school, co-workers, siblings,  relatives like your Uncle and Aunties, your teachers etc. But sincerely, your A-team always change over a period of time. It all depends on choosing the right team. The team or company you follow matters. They include:

1. The jealous team.
2. The imitator team.
3. The parasitic team.
4. The secretive team.
5.  The attitude team.

                           The Jealous Team
*    They make you competitive( in a wrong way).
*     Make you seek to impress.
*     You loose your  identity and become fake.

                           The Imitator Team
*      Steal ideas from you and imitates without knowing
        the cause of the action.
*      They can't discover themselves and live in other        
        People's world.
*      They drain you.

                         The Parasitic Team
*      Dry your inner being.
*      They take your ideas and never care to bring theirs.
*      They depend on you and make it difficult for you to
        discover yourself.

                        The Secretive Team
*        They use your ideas to improve theirs.
*        They never share their success key.
*        Just want you down and only care to be more than
           you.

                          The Attitude Team
*         They keep you strong and focused.     
*         They believe in you and help you identify the You. In.
           You.
*         They improve you amd bring the best of yourself.

                Watch out for those signs!!!

       Do you know attitude can boost your confidence? Team does it for you. Ask yourself - which team do I belong to? Wise up! Attitude shows your true self. It has  the power to either build or destroy our lives.

        Display a big thinking attitude that shows you are an active, enthusiastic, decisive, efficient, committed, important, person who believes in himself or herself. You are someone who wins promotions, clients, friends, competition; someone who is moving up in life, and who is sought after for your creative ideas. Your attitude is much more important than your IQ!

•INFLUENCE

      The people around you have an influence on you. The kind of influence you get from those around you may define you. A child who grew up where there is so much violence at home may become violent when he gets older. Only when he realises violence isn't right, could change for good. The people around you have the power to influence you but you have the authority to either accept or reject it.