meet the monkeyz!: party time.

Phase focus: phase 4

*Sydneys point of view*

I was so excited. We have done this so many times but this time I could feel it would be special. Our parents had to do a concert so we had all night to party, and this time, like all evenings everyone would be togheter in the house, for that party. Not special actually, but so  special.
"Hey Syd, staring at you're David Bowie poster again? I know you have a crush on him but that doesn't mean you have to be creepy about it!" Detan laughed as he walked by your room. I could feel my heart beating in my chest. I know Animal and Detan had like a 'thing' but it is not that Detan isn't a flirt like his dad. I mean he had dated a couple more girls while they had a 'thing' and Animal had another fwb while we we're in Japan for the tour. Just the fact that Detan is such a flirt turns me on.
"Hey babe, you okay? I am gonna make dinner, cuz ya'll kids need food right?" May asked. Such a mom. But someone had to take care when our parents we're away. I stood up and walked to Aicha and Kimmy's room. Aïcha was a sleep and I was sad about it. I really needed my best friends right now. She looks so much like aunt noodle.
"What's up Syd? Sad again?" Said Kimmy holding a smoke. I took it and answer Ed softly. "Yeah. Gi'mme the lichted please."
I light my sigarette and took a puff. The nicotine going to my brain made me calm. "It's calming isn't it? Weed van make you even calmer. But many poeple use it the wrong way. It's good that I'm broke this week. Otherwise I would be high 24/7." I laughed at the idea. "Kimmy, you are so calm. I wonder if you ever have stress." "Maybe, I just don't like to feel emotions. So I hide them." "I see."
"But when you hide them too much, like I do, you just stop feeling enything. So I don't actually feel stress-" "And you don't feel anything." "Yes, unlike Aïcha, I think she feels a bit too muchs sometimes." I just laughed again and kept smoking my sigarette. "I am going to the vodka from the basement. Do I need to Bring anything?" "Yes please, i'd prefer wine. I am more of a classic lady." "Yeah yeah, sure 'classic lady'." I gave her a litlle poke in the arm. I walked out of her room and right in front of me Detan stood. "Going to het vodka and wine? Please take for me some rhum." He winked and slapped my ass while he walked away. For some weird reason I liked it. I even loved it. When I opened the door, DJ came to block me. "We aren't adults." He took my cigarette, took a litlle smoke and three it away. "DJ! Come on!" "We shouldn't do this, this is bad. We van have Fun without alcohol! I mean, yeah our parents are all almost alcoholics and they all smoke, but do we have to do it? We are so young!" DJ, the smartest one of us all. Always protecting Every single one of us. "Hey hey hey, easy DJ. Syd just grab 2 botlles of wine that is enough for us all for one night. We need to have a litlle when we are home alone." Animal interupted us. The best sister I ever could have. "Hey ya'll Donners ready so let the party begin!" May yells. She just made noodles, cuz she one lazy ass girl. Everybody Came downstairs to the living room. "Can't we just watch a movie? I mean..." I could DJ sweating like a freak. "Calm down Deej, we did that yesterday! Why don't we have some fun time white the group." I rollend my eyes just to be cool. But I actually really was interested what his idea was. "Why don't we play strippoker?" He smirked real wide while grabbing some cards. "Hell no! I ain't wanna see my siblings naked!" "May, get real, we aren't siblings." "Whatever Detan, you ain't gonna see me!" Aïcha jumped up and named all kinds of games. "We van play monopoly! It times up! Or Uno! Or-" "We can all make sudoku's" Aicha rollend her eyes at Kimmy. "Or we van have some fun time, and just play spin the bottle?" "Sarah, I already mentioned it: I do not do incest!" "First of all: call me Animal please and second of all: what's wrong with a litlle kiss? Besides, we all aren't real brother and Sisters. Except for Kimmy and Aïcha." "Fine.... And now ya'll gonna eat ma noodles."
"Hey but we don't have a bottle-" Detan smirked at me. "Then maybe we need to make one empty." He grabbed the bottle wine and drank 1/8 of it. The while circle drank some. Except for DJ, he looks just at it with fear. "Come on Deej! Just drink some, you ain't gonna die from it!" "Finee..." In one shot he drank the whole bottle empty. "Easy buddy!" "What? You wanted An empty bottle you get one!"
"Okay boys enough. Let Animal do her work." She spinnend the botlle real hard. "And it Lands on...." It kept spinning and spinning. "Me!" She gave the bottle another spin. "Let's see who I Will kiss...." 

"Okay, but why does it has to land on me? I was the one aiganst incest!" "OH May, come on! Let the rest see how we work with our lips." "Fine, ya'll watch and learn." Their kiss was soft and passionate. But short. "Hell yeah now we are getting started!" Detan unlocked his belt. Aïcha and May rollend  her eyes. "Ihink it's wrong. Kissing poeple should be a thing to show their love." Animal spinnend the bottle and it landed on Kimmy. "You should shut up cuz that bottle just picked you and-...." She spinnend it again. "-And DJ!" Kimmy and DJ both turned red. "I-i never kissed before!" "Deej! You have a chance! Just do it!" Kimmy and DJ kissed. But like you do in kindergarten. Just lips. "Lame!" Aïcha yelled. "Easy Aïcha, maybe next spin Will make us more excited..." She spinner the bottle. It kept spinning and spinning and spinning. And then it dropped. With the top of it pointin' at me. "Ah, lil sissy gonna get a kiss! Let's see who is gonna make you happy tonight..." She spinned it again. I felt sick as she spinned it. But the butterflies made it go away a bit. I closed my eyes and they next thing I heard was: "Well, Well Well, Mister playboy is the Guy for you!" Animal gave May a bit of An annoyed look after she said that. But I wasn't focusing on her look. I was focussing on the ground. Where we all sat. Suddenly I felt Detanss warm head on my leg. He was sitting next to me right now. Everything went slow. I don't now if it came from the alcohol or the butterflies.
His warm, nasty, deel Voice said: "are you ready?" I just nodded my head. He looked me in the eyes and grabbed my chin, rough, but gently. His lips we're softer then I could imagine. His tough gave my child. His tongue like a coussion softly switching places with mine. His hand touchin' my shoulder and hair. The feeling was like there was An angel above me, giving me hope while crying God for not looking at me while I would sin. The feeling was addictive. But then it stopped. He pulled back. And my Dream was over.
"Finally, I was wondering if you two needed a room!" "Aïcha, stop yelling so loud." "Animal you are just jealouse because you didn't kiss Detan!" She rolled her eyes and said: "I al gonna sleep ya'll."
"Yeah me too." I stood up and walked to my room to get in my pyjama's. When I walked back in the hallway Detan pinned me on the wall and said: "you kiss netter then your sis." He let go of my handschoenen. "Actually, netter then Everyone I kissed before." He winked and left me alone. In the hallway. With my Butterflies