0.9

ØØØØ

ØØØØ

WHEN AMBER FINALLY reached the office, Steve and Sam were in, she collapsed onto the seat next to Sam. Steve was watching the screens across the office that showed Bucky, very intently.

"Hey kid," Sam sighed looking towards the girl who was sitting cross legged, she hastily wiped a stray tear.

"What did Stark do?" Sam hissed angrily looking at Amber, a tint of protectiveness lacing his voice.

"N-no it was nothing. I just- I just couldn't hold it in anymore" Amber sighed sadly,

Sam pulled the smaller girl in for a hug, she was like a little sister to him, heck she was a little sister to him. The horrors this girl had seen, but still had managed to keep her cool most of the time, she truly was a hero, whether she believed it or not.

A few moment passed, and Sharon came walking briskly into the office clutching a few sheets of paper,

"The receipt for your gear" Sharon bluntly said, handing Sam the papers.

Sam read it and looked up in disgust, "Bird costume? Come on" He said raising a brow, making a small smile creep on to Ambers face.

"I didn't write it" Sharon replied putting her hands up in surrender, she slowly pressed a hidden panel of buttons, making a live video of Buckys interrogation pop up on the small tv in the office.

Amber looked up at the screen, it was an up close video of Bucky in his container.

"Do you know where you are James?" A doctor, Amber presumed, asked Bucky,

"I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James" The doctor said once more,

"My name is Bucky" He said quietly, a look of hope flashed through Steves face.

This went on for another ten minutes, Steve slowly picked up the photo of supposedly 'Bucky' at the scene of the crime.

"Why would the Task Force release this video?" Steve asked, as if trying to piece information together.

"Get the word out, get as many eyes as possible" Sharon said,

"Right" Steve sighed, "It's a good way to flush a guy out of hiding, set off a bomb, get your picture taken, Get 7 billion people looking for the Winter Soldier.",