Cold, dead, murder...

After Jess was clearly forgotten and the girls were busy making cup cakes. Sophie receives a call from an unknown caller I'D. "Guys, I'll be a min, someone is calling me, be right back!" She says smiling and blowing a kiss like she owns the place, what a snobby teen, oh well. You think to yourself as she walks away with out knowing that you're the one calling her or following her. "Hello?" " Helloooooo?" "HELLO?" "HELLOOOOOO?" She says calling into the phone, "Bitch, piss off, slag" she says laughing, then hangs up, she turns around and sees you wearing the mask. A small grin forming underneath. You grab a hold of her long luscious hair and pull, yank and rip most of it out, forcing her to be dragged into the black abyss that is also known as... Her back yard. You start contemplating what was going on through her mind, she seems confused but fuck her emotions, let's get it over and done with.

I use my knife and drag it up her arms, legs, making her bleed out, her words muffled in the handkerchief, as I finish that, I slit her stomach open, like a cross (Sorry if this offends people). I walk away, smiling innocently as I hear girls footsteps right behind, I duck down and see Sophie looking down, her eyes open, mouth looked dry and open, trying to speak, but the words just wouldn't come out... she dies minutes later. Her blood staining everything around her.

"Not again!"
"Soph, don't leave us!"
"Tell us who did this to you, tell us, please?!"

Ruby 's face was priceless, she seemed upset yet also glad it wasn't her, she was speechless, Elizabeth spoke up finally after taking in the sight, she spoke calmly with out hesitation. "Lets all remain calm, please everyone. We have to call the police"

LITTLE DID THEY KNOW YOU HAD CUT THE PHONE LINES, AND NOW IN THE PROCESS OF ELIMINATING THE ELECTRICITY AND YOUR NEXT VICTIM...

(Chapter 3, a little bit more gruesome than the last, sorry, probably boring as well so, opps

Words - 353)