The first hour...

They all arrived to 5:45 pm, just after dinner, they all walk up the stairs. Time for mischief...

You snuck in and hid, not to be seen. "I NEED A PISS, WHERE'S THE BATHROOM?" One girl shouts, Jess, she seemed anxious. "Walk out and go to the right, first door on the right, AND STOP SHOUTING AT ME!" Elizabeth says upset yet laughing. Jess glares at Elizabeth angrily and walks out, and walks into the bathroom you sneak in, crouched down you sneak up behind her, she needed to fix her make up, not take a piss or a shit. What a slut, you think to yourself as you sneak up closer and... You cover her mouth, and whisper "shhhhhhhh Jess" you say maniacally laughing, using the knife, you slit your throat open, her blood dripping down your black clothes, a smile across your face, a distraught look on hers. She silently falls to the floor, you hang her, by sticking pins in her hands, feet, head and even her body, you disappear, still crouched, when you hear one girl get up and walk out. She must be going to check on Jess, have fun with that.

Image screams loudly, the others rush to the bathroom and behold the sight of their dead "friend".

"Who would do this to Jess?"
"What happened?"
"How did we get into this mess?"
"Why Jess, out of everyone?"
"This has to be fake!?!?!?"
Elizabeth's face shows terror, but Ruby's face, shows no remorse, it's more sinister then upset and worried.
"She had it coming, c'mon, let's go, forget her, she's dead, let's go have fun!"

They leave after ten minutes of staring into Jesse's dead eyes...

(Chapter two, over and done with, maybe it's gruesome, but I have no clue. Enjoy!?

Words - 300)