Chapter 2

I am the author of this story.I am really bad with the spelling of the words. Please don't judge me.
🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫
After I finish reading I go to my next class. After sitting in my usual spot I put on my earphones and zone out.
After everyone sits in their seats the math teacher Ms. Petrova starts the lesson and I put aside my earphones and start listening. After 10 minutes 3 hot guys walk into the classroom. The one in the middle has forest green eyes and brown hair, the one on his right has blond hair and brown eyes and the one on the left has brown hair and brown eyes.
"Why are you late for class ?"-Ms. Kozeva asks without even looking at them. "We are late for class because we are new and the lady in the office if you can even say she is a lady was very rude. "says the Greene ( if you wonder who that is . It is the one with the gorgeous green eyes because I don't know his name. )"Take your seats then but this better be your last time being late for my lesson "
The left and right sat on a free table but there wasn't a seat for Greene or so I thought.
He looked at me and put the bag that was on the chair next to me on the floor and sat on the seat next to me.I was so shocked that I didn't realize that I was staring.
      - Close your mouth or you will catch a fly - he told me.
I quickly turned my head and started taking my notes. I saw his program. Unfortunately, I had three of my classes with him.
The weird thing is that he reminds me of HIM.
My only friend and best friend.The boy that loved chasing me around the park and the person that I gave my heart to. The boy that had seen me in my worst but still stuck to me as glue.
But it is not the time for those thoughts.HE left me without a word and never came again noting and no one can change that even if I want it so badly.
Enough space outing for today. As I am writing my equation I can feel his gaze on me. I just continue without acknowledging him.
The next few hours went without anything interesting.
After classes, I sit down in the maths room and do all of my homework for 20 minutes. Then I carefully go to the bathroom after making sure the corridor was cleared.
Right now I am
chainring into white shorts a light pink top and my favorite combat boots.I put on a large dark blue hat the same color as my Lamborghini end exit the school.As I am walking to my car I see the three boys from class getting in a yellow Ferrari. How could they have the new edition? Just to clear things. I AM NOT JEALOUS. I actually have it but in white. 
-"Max I need you to look into the there guys that transferred to my school".

New chapter 👋👌